Trombe

Femme Fatale will disband

It's super sad that the 'fans' have such a massive influence on these bands. It's their personal life that shouldn't concern anyone. People cheat on their partners all the time, and while it's looked down upon, it shouldn't have to decide someone's career or future, and it definitely shouldn't be decided by people who have nothing to do with it. More than half of the world's population would be shunned, jobless and homeless if it would live by the ridiculous sentiments emerged in the Visual Kei fandom.

These rabid girls need to step down.

Iori is the guilty. He cheated his wife with a fan, that sent their facebook conversation print screens to a friend that posted it on a very known forum. It happened around november 25th, the japanese fans thought it was unforgiveable and started asking him to leave the band. So they ended up deciding to disband. 

Well post them here too please... xD

Iori is their main composer... 90% of their songs are Iori songs

This I did not know. Kinda makes makes the band less appealing.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Sorry guys.

Well post them here too please... xD

I can only see them on my phone and im lazy to print screen each of them now, they're in a really crappy quality.

But i'll let you with a sexy Iori semi-nude that he sent her on the conversation hah

12341475_657982001008534_875999089162322

Disappointing: Iori is one of my favorite composers in this scene. I hope Kaya continues with his current sound: SS is never gonna be fully-active again and Hora is all out of ideas - has been for awhile.

Poor Kaya. 

Iori is the guilty. He cheated his wife with a fan, that sent their facebook conversation print screens to a friend that posted it on a very known forum. It happened around november 25th, the japanese fans thought it was unforgiveable and started asking him to leave the band. So they ended up deciding to disband. 

Messy as fuck. A band breaking up because one of them slept with a fan? That is rich.

This is going to be one awkward Last Live.

I guess you could say the girl became the band's . . . femme fatale

^this !

Shame to hear that they are disbanding because of something so stupid but regardless i hope kaya can start a new project soon 

Disappointing: Iori is one of my favorite composers in this scene. I hope Kaya continues with his current sound: SS is never gonna be fully-active again and Hora is all out of ideas - has been for awhile.

Poor Kaya. 

well that's not really true since Hora's released loads of soloalbums :P My guess is Schwarz Stein had to step back since Kaya was busy with Femme Fatale, so I'm happy they broke up. And Hora hinted at a full album :P

what THE FUCK

I didnt expect this from iori, i always thought he wouldn't be the type to get involved in silly tanuki drama and i guess he really paid the cost; femme were pretty big too i doubt he'll be part of another band this successful again.

however, i never really liked femme fatale and thought his talents were totally wasted in the band. kaya was the only reason to follow them, but his voice against mediocre compositions doesnt make for too interesting of a listen.

hopefully his gya forgive him and continue to follow him, lord knows he's a brilliant composer and im highly looking forward to any other projects he's a part of in the future. he's too good to be blacklisted for a stupid mistake--although im guessing it'll happen. i haven't seen a disbanding this bad for such a big band, usually its the indiefags that pull shit like this.

also thanks ricchu for the tanuki gossip+scandelous semi-nude that the rest of us likely wont get otherwise^^

Well fuck :( Femme Fatale are one of the few recent VK bands imo that were actually worth listening to, and whether it was because of Iori being unfaithful or not it just truly fucking sucks. Kinda sucks that they won't be releasing a final single after Powder.

I wish it was tanuki so that i could say what i really think xD

Well anyway. Didn't expect they would actually disband because of that, but predicted Porisan might be exposed sooner or later.

Not the best band he has ever played in, so I can give him a high five xD Finally!

Just grab Yuina, make a mindbreaking comeback as Blast and you'll be forgiven *crying for the moon*

Although personally I don't mind at all. Just curious what his next band will be.

I wish it was tanuki so that i could say what i really think xD

Well anyway. Didn't expect they would actually disband because of that, but predicted Porisan might be exposed sooner or later.

Not the best band he has ever played in, so I can give him a high five xD Finally!

Just grab Yuina, make a mindbreaking comeback as Blast and you'll be forgiven *crying for the moon*

Although personally I don't mind at all. Just curious what his next band will be.

LMAO HOTARU

honestly bring back blast or lamiel thats all i want rn

japanese fans are dicks tho 

this is what happens when you're stuck in a scene focused entirely on making fangirls want that colorful rainbow dick tbh

what THE FUCK

I didnt expect this from iori, i always thought he wouldn't be the type to get involved in silly tanuki drama and i guess he really paid the cost; femme were pretty big too i doubt he'll be part of another band this successful again.

however, i never really liked femme fatale and thought his talents were totally wasted in the band. kaya was the only reason to follow them, but his voice against mediocre compositions doesnt make for too interesting of a listen.

hopefully his gya forgive him and continue to follow him, lord knows he's a brilliant composer and im highly looking forward to any other projects he's a part of in the future. he's too good to be blacklisted for a stupid mistake--although im guessing it'll happen. i haven't seen a disbanding this bad for such a big band, usually its the indiefags that pull shit like this.

also thanks ricchu for the tanuki gossip+scandelous semi-nude that the rest of us likely wont get otherwise^^

I was gonna post, but this is 100% what I was gonna say. Also the part about Blast and Lamiel, YES. IORI PLEASE.