Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

The Gazette Pun Thread...?

i got the idea from GazeRockSnob & THE MAD STALLION the other day in the chat lmao.

Come on guys lets make each other SHIVER with Beautiful Deformity, while we DISCHARGE all these UGLY puns.

Come on guys...dont be MAGGOTS join in the DEPRAVITY...

Puns are "ART DRAWN BY VOMIT," and this thread needs to disappear  "without a trace."

Whenever I find myself in an awkward social situation I experience a "PEOPLE ERROR"

If my top 5 least favorite politicians formed a club it would be called the "beautiful 5 [shit]ers"

I accidentally summoned a demon in my sleep, now it's "MY DEVIL ON THE BED."

The Illuminati is a "SLUDGY CULT," so everyone should join my mine instead. 

(what am I doing, I don't even know)

I'm stuck in a "BIZARRE" "WASTELAND" with an "INCUBUS" named "LUCY" whose got a "GRUDGE" against me. It's such a "HEADACHE, MAN".

Alright, guys this is the mission plan. We're going to "MOB 136 BARS". Each of you will be equipped with a "BARETTA". Thats six men, Six Guns, and we're doing it for our Nameless Liberty. After hitting the "SILLY GOD DISCO" and bar, head back out to the main street. To your left you'll see a "CROSSROADS (wakaremichi)". Turn right at the crossroads and keep running straight until you hit "THE INVISIBLE WALL" and can't advance any further. Here, be sure to watch out for the "VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB" because if you get bitten you'll "INFUSE INTO" the "STUPID TINY INSECT". Make your way up a flight of "13 STAIRS" and wait for the rest of your team to show up. We gotta do all this in 5 hours before dinner time or my "WIFE" will kill me.

Spongebob

"I'll tell you a little story called "The Ugly Barnacle": Once there was a very ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. "THE END"."

D*** in a "MALFORMED BOX"

My favorite movies are "LUCY and the "GRUDGE".

Agitated screams of "MAGGOTS".

From "Tomorrow Never Dies" game on PS1

"This should punch up my headlines for tomorrow."

"I think your story is over Elliot"

"Far from it you ignorant fool! You see, I've set this boat to self-destruct in 3 minutes. You'll never escape in time. "TOMORROW NEVER DIES.""

I "PLEDGE' allegiance to the flag....I'm out of ideas haha

Sign in to follow this