Rosebetz

the GazettE new single "UNDYING" (2016.04.27)

【the GazettE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC -FINAL- 漆黒】

28.2.2016 - YOYOGI

SETLIST

01 NIHIL

02 DOGMA

03 RAGE

04 DOWN

05 SLUDGY CULT

06 VENOMOUS SPIDER"S WEB

07 BIZARRE

08 DERACINE

09 GRUDGE

10 GODDESS

11 WASTELAND

12 PARALYSIS

13 LUCY

14 INCUBUS

15 UGLY

16 BLEMISH

17 DEUX

18 OMINOUS

19 UNDYING

ENCORE

20 INSIDE BEAST

21 VERMIN

22 COCKROACH

23 ATTITUDE

24 TOMORROW NEVER DIES

ENCORE2

25 KARE UTA (枯詩)

26 SHUNSETSU NO KORO (春雪の頃)

27 LINDA

© mika_11x17

THE PLAYED UNDIYING LIVE ^^ HERE IS THE SETLIST

VENOMOUS CELL

I am too thirst

FTFY

Although, this time, I think I don't wanna cave in with the radio rip/track preview vid... Haven't decided.

It seems like they played UNDYING at Yoyogi. Did anyone hear it?

(spoiler maybe idk) i read some twitter comments and asked one person on twitter and they said it was like a continuation of ominous mixed with ugly so like the best of both worlds combining raw with melodic ballad.

(spoiler maybe idk) i read some twitter comments and asked one person on twitter and they said it was like a continuation of ominous mixed with ugly so like the best of both worlds combining raw with melodic ballad.

For the record, I was there and I can second that this is accurate. It was stunning live and I can't wait to hear it recorded.

Oh my god I'm gonna freak, this is one of the most exciting releases to me. This whole era is totally on point and I think this single is really gonna cap it well and then two days later I'll get to hear it live!

I am pretty excited, considering that the longer GazettE songs tend to be better than the short ones.

One thing I'm curious about the GazettE is why a big band like them has never released anything in the Blu-ray format.

well relative to the mainstream music industry they still aren't massive plus im assuming blu-ray is expensive to make and they've probably already spent a lot on the movements.

I really don't think blu-ray in and of itself is expensive to make. It's just a high definition format that holds more data than a DVD does. The only real benefit to releasing a concert on blu-ray is you can cram all the content on one disc instead of having 2 or 3 DVDs. Unless the concert incorporates tons of visuals, being in HD doesn't make too much of a difference.

I really don't think blu-ray in and of itself is expensive to make. It's just a high definition format that holds more data than a DVD does. The only real benefit to releasing a concert on blu-ray is you can cram all the content on one disc instead of having 2 or 3 DVDs. Unless the concert incorporates tons of visuals, being in HD doesn't make too much of a difference.

It doest cost more to produce i think (at least a little) which is why blu ray is generally more expensive than the regular dvd counterpart plus more people will be able to play the regular dvds as not everyone has a blu ray player. In terms of mass production being regular dvds would keep costs lower for them and us and i think ruki mentioned something about trying to keep costs low for us at least on Undying.