Rosebetz

the GazettE new single "UNDYING" (2016.04.27)

I’m really disappointed by these news... It's so basic and predictable. In fact, the project dark age is useless (and the golden ticket too) --"

I think it's pretty cool. It ties together the visuals and the music. I didn't care much for DOGMA as a whole but these guys can be pretty cool when they get heavy sometimes. I might check this and UGLY out (I still haven't listened to UGLY ._____.)

I think it's pretty cool. It ties together the visuals and the music. I didn't care much for DOGMA as a whole but these guys can be pretty cool when they get heavy sometimes. I might check this and UGLY out (I still haven't listened to UGLY ._____.)

I don't say the music is basic and predictible, it's the release of a single (3 songs and 1 MV). I prefer a new album or a DVD or something huge like a world tour. They can do this and they can expand their notoriety.

I got a newfound love for these guys, so I'm really glad with this busy release schedule : ) Dogma and Ugly have been awesome

Why does the 5th movement come before the 4th? I thought that the final will be the last and big grand finale for the dadrk age project. Anyway, excited about this! They have been doing a good job recently, I liked Dogma and Ugly, hope this single will continue with their good music.