Trombe

凛(lin) will disband & MEMORIAL BEST BOX "the end of corruption world" release

I am scared.. it could be that Kisaki decided to leave "FOREVER" the project "LIN" and decide whether to create another band.. OR NOT.

There were quite a few camera men at their last live according to sources and images taken at the show. I think it's a final DVD release. By the way, their webshop is undergoing maintenance.

凛(lin) will disband after their presents live "the end of corruption world" at Nanba HATCH at 2016/03/20, and their MEMORIAL BEST BOX "the end of corruption world" will be released at 2016/02/24 (10,800yen), which will include 2CDs+DVD+booklet (24 pages) and first press will include re-recording CD "World In Flames~Eternal Sleep~"

[live participating artists at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/03/08]
凛(lin)
Far East Dizain
AvelCain
SCREW
DADAROMA
Synk;yet
emmuree
dieS

[live participating artists at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/03/09]
凛(lin)
JILS
GOTCHAROCKA
UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ
Jupiter
LIPHLICH
AvelCain
黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)

[live participating artists at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/03/10]
凛(lin)
GARGOYLE
Kαin
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Black Gene For the Next Scene
defspiral
THE BEETHOVEN
グリーヴァ(Grieva)

[live participating artists at Nanba HATCH at 2016/03/20]
凛(lin)
D
MEJIBRAY
DIAURA
HERO
Black Gene For the Next Scene
FEST VAINQUEUR
グリーヴァ(Grieva)
AvelCain

CVEW4CVUAAAJ_14.jpg

I am not too saddened, strangely enough (probably because I saw this coming two years ago already). They have no place in today's heavier form of the Visual Kei scene, even I know this while they are my favourite band and I can sincerely say that this is the best possible option if they don't want to completely burn themselves out. They aren't heavy, they have all passed the age of thirty, and they've all been dabbling in the indies scene for far too long and were always somewhat stuck in place and couldn't advance because constant change held them back. It was quite clear earlier that their hiatus spawned from a lack of interest in the band due to the scene's changing environment, one that calls out to both younger musicians and younger fans. Less and less people apparently attended their lives and their popularity sunk desperately after Riku left, sales were awful, and I believe they'd only receive their funds from local musicians, friends and family seeing as you'd never actually hear anyone else about their music. Kisaki has been pressed on negatively for too long and it seriously damaged his reputation in the sense of former fans no longer enjoying him and his music. 

I had a great run with them after I discovered their music through Youtube several years ago, I believe my first experience was with As If Forever Exists., and this still remains one of my favourite songs and music videos. I can't believe how much merchandise I've collected by them, and it's still expanding as occasionally I find something I either wasn't aware of yet, or simply hadn't been able to find before. They're calming, atmospheric, magical and simply beautiful in a way that I can't find in a lot of other bands.

I will continue to follow them, no matter their directions. Kisaki is primarily my main interest in music and I'll support him in every case. I know his patterns and that means he'll be back with something next year, frankly I am not too worried about that. 

CVEYxEuUYAATWRo.jpg