Trombe

凛(lin) will disband & MEMORIAL BEST BOX "the end of corruption world" release

I really don't understand Kisaki. He made Megaromania to break up (at least I think so), and they were an amazing band, just to take the members with him and at the end they did nothing. Lin was always in hiatus or something like that. They never had a continuous and estable career. For me it's such a shame that two grat musicians like Sui and Misery wasted the good vibe they had in Megaromania just to be lame in Lin and did nothing. They wasted years of their musician career.

And now, what? What are they going to do?

Sorry for this, it is my opinion and I'm quite mad at them.

I really don't understand Kisaki. He made Megaromania to break up (at least I think so), and they were an amazing band, just to take the members with him and at the end they did nothing. Lin was always in hiatus or something like that. They never had a continuous and estable career. For me it's such a shame that two grat musicians like Sui and Misery wasted the good vibe they had in Megaromania just to be lame in Lin and did nothing. They wasted years of their musician career.

And now, what? What are they going to do?

Sorry for this, it is my opinion and I'm quite mad at them.

He didn't make any band break up and people need to lose this thought as quickly as they can. When will people listen and stop making up their own rumours and accusations towards this man? Kisaki had to end his label because of a lack of funds. All the bands that broke up after that did so out of their own will. If you had looked at REALies and Futurism•Boyz, you had seen that these bands continued to exist after the label ceased to exist because they had a desire to continue. A lot of ex-UNDER CODE members specifically stated that they didn't want to continue under another label because UNDER CODE was their family. And everyone participated in its ultimate demise, chose their own dissolution and future paths.

Yes, Kisaki has been the leader of all his bands. But he has good reasons to end them. Phantasmagoria's members had beef with each other, and 凛 is disbanding because of a general lack of interest in the band, and thus a lack of funds to continue. Their concerts are literally 5% 'normal fans', and the rest are friends and family to the band (including other bands their members, and a lot of ex-UNDER CODE guys). They can't continue to exist with a minimum level of interest because the scene is changing and it bears little place for bands featuring musicians who are 30+ and older, or lean towards the original, melodic approach on Visual Kei.

welp, 0% surprised  

I wish sui and misery would follow these oldschoolish bands (grieva, gossip, etc) and come up with something metis gretel-like, is it too much to ask? (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

2CDs of their MEMORIAL BEST BOX "the end of corruption world" will include 26 songs, which will be remastering ver. (it appears that DISC 1 for 1st line-up and DISC 2 for 2nd line-up)

[DVD contents]
01.凛(lin) 1st line-up LAST ONE-MAN LIVE「Obscure Ideal~Judgement of fortune~」2013.06.30 Osaka BIG CAT
02.凛(lin) 2nd line-up LAST ONE-MAN LIVE「Dedicate to Graveyard~Everlasting Wish~」2015.11.22 Shinjuku BLAZE

special "only-for-you" message DVD will be provided if ordering their MEMORIAL BEST BOX "the end of corruption world" through their official web-shop before 2016/01/31

SET-LIST at 2015/11/22:

SE.-Cold Sabbat-
01.凛(lin)
02.Metamorphose
03.Silent To My Pain
04.Forbidden
05.Monochrome-vanished ray-
06.Cross Peagent
07.Perseculation Complex
08.Chaotic Resistance
SE.-Memento-Mori-~Scene Of Curtain Fall...~
09.Misery is nothing
10.Missing Melody
11.Sincerely
12.Call Back
13.The Psalms and Lamentations
14.Nightmarish...
15.Sacred Xanadu
16.SchwarzVrain

EN1
01.Dedicate to Graveyard
02.Foolish
SE.-World In Flames-

Setlist for 2015.11.22

2015.11.22 新宿BLAZE
- SET LIST-
SE -Cold Sabbat-
1.凛
2.Metamorphose
3.Silent To My Pain
4.Forbidden
MC
5.Monochrome -vanished ray-
6.Cross Peagent
7.Perseculation Complex
8.Chaotic Resistance
SE -Memento-Mori~Scene Of Curtain Fall...~
9.Misery is nothing
10.Missing Melody
MC
11.Sincerely
12.Call Back
13.The Psalms and Lamentations
SMC
14.Nightmarish...
15.Sacred Xanadu
16.Schwarz Vrain
EN
17.Dedicate to Graveyard
18.Foolish
SE -World In Flames-  

and the the 2013.06.30 it's as follow

1.Metamorphose
2.Royal Blood
3.Silent To My Pain
MC
4.The Psalms and Lamentations
5.Fake Dance
6.Come out of your shell
7.Feeling Universe
SE Mist in Reminisce
9.locus…(Drum Solo) (Yoshiki Solo copy)
10.Walking in the rain
11.Over the Rainbow
MC
12.World In Flames
SMC
13.Insane flashback show (Towel song)
14.Lunar Eclipse~in the shadow~
MC
15.Freedom
16.Flowers Bloom
17.凛 (Rin)
5 min break
Encore
18.Re-frain
SMC
19.Misery is nothing
MC
20.Call Back
21.Foolish
SE – as if forever exists  

If I remember correctly, the Lin 1st line up live was released as a DVD before, under the same name (mizuki already left at that time I think) 

and the setlist for the 2nd Lin DVD is great, but how can it be only 60 min with 18 songs and 21 songs ? it's usually 1h30~2h for those type of setlist

anyway I'll buy it I think, though I probably already own everything from the 1st Lin era x)

PS: Lin 2nd period has 23 songs, and CD will have 26 songs ? which means new songs or rerecordings ? 

the new World in Flames recording doesnt count as a song on the CD itself since it's just a first press bonus

Wonder what it will be

For those who are interested in this release, more infos are now out:

Pre-order is available on Lin official Webshop

We can now affirm that this MEMORIAL BOX will include 2 CDs (26 songs in total, most likely one CD for each era of Lin)

It will also include 2 DVDs, each containing the FULL LIVES mentioned earlier in this thread

The limited edition of this release will contain a tracking post card, 1 chosen out of 12 kinds and a re-recording CD with the song World In Flames~Eternal Sleep~ (not sure there will be a regular edition anyway) 

Supposed cover is also present:

23145596765666.jpg

[CD DISC 1 track list]
01.凛(lin)
02.Fall...
03.Royal Blood
04.Metamorphose
05.Lost in the mist of time
06.Continuation of dream
07.As If Forever Exists
08.Night Dreamer
09.Walking in the rain
10.Over the Rainbow
11.Call Back
12.Flowers Bloom
13.World In Flames

[CD DISC 2 track list]
01.Foolish
02.Sacred Xanadu
03.Cross Peagent
04.The Psalms and Lamentations
05.Monochrome-vanished ray-
06.Perseculation Complex
07.Freedom
08.Silent To My Pain
09.Misery is nothing
10.Chaotic Resistance
11.Nightmarish...
12.SchwarzVrain
13.Dedicate to Graveyard

CWgwfLoUEAAnZV8.jpg

ALL MY FAVORITE BANDS(but hero cause i don't listen to them...don't kill me) IN ONE LIVE FUCKING YESSSSS!!! 

It seems a very interesting concert at the Namba Hatch.. (has a capacity of 1,500 people) there are many good bands and famous, I hope the LIN able to do SOLD OUT in all 4 stages! ;)

Guys, it's up to preorder on CDJapan, with the following tracklists:

DISC 1
1 凛
2 Fall...
3 Royal Blood
4 Metamorphose
5 Lost in the mist of time.
6 Continuation of dream
7 As If Forever Exists.
8 Night Dreamer
9 Walking in the rain
10 Over the Rainbow
11 Call Back
12 Flowers Bloom
13 World In Flames

DISC 2
1 Foolish
2 Sacred Xanadu
3 Cross Peagent
4 The Psalms and Lamentations
5 Monochrome -vanished ray-
6 Perseculation Complex
7 Freedom
8 Silent To My Pain
9 Misery is nothing
10 Chaotic Resistance
11 Nightmarish...
12 Schwarz Vrain
13 Dedicate to Graveyard

edit: my bad, I've just seen Trombe's post above, sorry. But now that I remember, I've seen the post but only with the picture...the tracklist was added later so x)

Since Sacred Xanadu, Monochrome, Schwarz Vrain and Rin are on it, I bought it xD Now I'm just gonna cross my fingers to pass the customs :/