Sign in to follow this  
emmny

[HELP] Wtf is AINS?

howdy! like many of u visual fans here, im a big fan of AINS, they constantly churn out quality material from main bands diaura, kuroyuri to kage, gossip and grieva. someone mentioned the sublabels, and im confused as to how the label is managed as apparently malisend and mediena are on the label but i didn't know as they're on their own sublabels??? wtf is hoodwink or mad wink or whatever??

if someone can correct me and clarify what they know of how AINS is organized then it would be quite helpful. what wild ex-bandomen turned indies record mogul is behind the ~illusive~ label??

im simply curious as to how they structure the label; behind the scenes visual kei scoop is super interesting (more often than not it involves some fun illegal shit but i wont get my hopes up for AINS). i asked like 203048 different questions so dont kill me but any insight its appreciated^ :) 

tl;dr wtf is ains whos behind it what bands are on it how are the sublabels structured

I'm not particularly familiar with the label or any of the bands on it, but it looks like Ains is the main company, and MadWinK (Grieva's label) and 闇革命 (黒百合と影's label) are sublabels.

http://ains-a.com/pc/artist.html

It also says here (http://ains-a.com/pc/company.html) that the representative/managing director (?) is 藤岡祐一 (Fujioka Yuuichi), who apparently used to be a singer under the name 雪花 (Yukika).

Yes, on the site @violetchain showed, looks like DIAURA is their Major band only, Gossip and Grieva are from MadWinK, and 黒百合と影 from 闇革命. But nothing for MALISEND or Mediena.

Also the company main logo have only this four bands.

i didnt know of their website until, now; silly me. thanks for bringing it to my attention^^

yeah their webshop doesnt even distribute any other bands beside the major 4, im super confused lol.

This might shed some further light on the issue: http://labeldb.occult-proposal.net/

V-eyes RECORDS 2014-12-31~

[note] secret sublabel of Ains (known only because of digital distribution copyrights)
     MEDIENA (メディーナ)

btw I found "Culminate" as label name for MALISEND, which also seems to be related to one of Yukika's ex-labels, at least by name, so there's a good chance he's behind it too.

thanks for the link jiggy

wtf kind of sketchy shit LMAO whats a secret label anyway?!?!! hmmm....innnnnteresting.

its been reported before but its interesting how the upcoming VA is listed under universal's D sublabel; why would yukkika not want diaura's music to be distributed under a major label?

^ inb4 Kisaki-level tax evasion tactics r uncovered

inb4 tape drama round 2

i doubt anyone from MH has access to any tax records so i guess this will stay ~forever~ a mystery

really tho the sleuthing from the kisaki tape thread was A1 u visual nerds really know ur stuff.

I don't really have anything to contribute to this topic, except for what has been said.

Also, Malisend and Mediena are probably part of ains (or atleast managed by Yukika). 

When I asked a friend of mine in Japan why Yukika has so many labels, she said that it's probably to avoid taxes in some way. Although I don't think he is doing something illegal if that is the case.

Sign in to follow this