Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

シビレバシル(sibilebashir) new maxi single "月姫" & maxi single "二重人格(2nd press)" release

It's a good look but I don't feel like it suits the band. It's too.... classy? for lack of better words.

Them looking poor/like garbage is part of their charm.

It's a good look but I don't feel like it suits the band. It's too.... classy? for lack of better words.

Them looking poor/like garbage is part of their charm.

the garbage is still there, its just hidden

BeCnJIZ.png

the garbage is still there, its just hidden

BeCnJIZ.png

I did notice that, but I feel like if they're gonna try on some late Lycaon-esque classiness they better put a dumpster or a garbage pile in the background to balance that shit out, you know what I mean?

CWHCENNVAAAirNJ.jpg

The cardoard's clothing is actually less ratchet than the one of the human being, ugh.

This band is a bore. By far the worst of all the cool acts their vocalist fronted.

It sliiighlty reminds me of the chorus of Nijuujinkaku but only  the first 10sec. of like..20sec?

too short to form an opinion yet but I'm looking forward to it!

Not sure if this has already been posted, but S-T.net recently had the opportunity to interview the band about the single and more! We're giving away 2 autograph boards (deadline is 2/2).

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/01/25/interview-a-beginners-guide-to-sibile-bashir/

Sign in to follow this