Trombe

AvelCain 2 new singles release & participation in movie

it is announced at AvelCain vs シビレバシル(sibilebashir) 2-man live "月の虹(tsuki no niji)" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2015/11/27 that AvelCain 2 new singles "月-MOON-" "蘇-よみがえり-(yomigaeri)" will be released at 2016/01/27 and at 2016/02/24 respectively (2 TYPE each)

limited edition (1,620yen, limited 1000 each) will include CD+lyrics card (4 pages), and regular edition (540yen, limited 1500 each) will include CD+lyrics card (2 pages)

"月-MOON-" [track list]
01.月-MOON-
02.影(kage) (included in limited edition)
03.夜光虫(yakouchuu) (included in limited edition)

"蘇-よみがえり-(yomigaeri)" [track list]
01.蘇-よみがえり-(yomigaeri)
02.罠(wana) (included in limited edition)
03.弟切草(otogirisou) (included in limited edition)

AvelCain Vo.業-karma- & シビレバシル(sibilebashir) Vo.和泉(izumi) will participate in movie "MOONBOW", for which opening theme will be AvelCain "月-MOON-", ending theme will be シビレバシル(sibilebashir) "月姫(tsukihime)" and featured track will be AvelCain "蘇-よみがえり-(yomigaeri)"

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "はじまり(hajimari)" since Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2016/03/12 and up to tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/06/23

they will hold VS live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT as follows:

2016/01/25 - vs Neverland vs えんそく(ensoku) vs THE BLACK SWAN
2016/01/28 - vs ぞんび(zonbi) vs REIGN
2016/01/29 - vs シビレバシル(sibilebashir)

AvelCain vs Synk;yet will hold their 2-man live "拘束" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/02/03

ギャロ(THE GALLO)×AvelCain will hold their 2-man live tour "魔王×信徒 極彩色ノ流血淋漓 初春の陣" at Nagoya HEART LAND at 2016/02/11, at Urawa Narciss at 2016/02/13 and at Kagurazaka TRASH UP!! at 2016/02/14

AvelCain vs ギガマウス(GIGAMOUS) will hold their 2-man live "アベルマウス" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/02/20

AvelCain vs DADAROMA will hold their 2-man live tour "雨鳴り響く踏切" at Shinsaibashi FAN-J at 2016/02/24, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2016/02/25 and at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/02/28

CU0spybU8AA78eO.jpg
CU0sVqkUEAA9n96.jpg

About this movie.. Karma and Izumi are both in it and are doing the opening and closing themes to it?? This is fucking amazing.. must see it.

However I'm just much happier to hear new AC releases, and Sibile too of course

oh my god the picture with yoshiatsu is religious

this is why i love avelcain, can't wait for the singles.

this is gonna be the most ratty 20min visual pv of all time im so excited to see karma walking around an empty train station with a dramatic voice-over

This is exactly what it will be and I love you for saying it lmao

im really confused but the super melodic direction eve is pushing them in isnt all that bad

but it sounds kinda off in the same way beni was

i guess well have to wait and see

It sounds very basic melodic AvelCain, i find the drumming often adds energy to their songs of this nature.

looks excellent for sure, i think instrumentally the rest may be more interesting.