Seraphinne

Satsuki EPOCALIPSE TOUR 2016

oh my god...adam's had that white girl who married the deceased dude then WHO does satsuki have WHY

ADAMS WERE IRRELEVANT BUT SATSUKI WAS FROM RES THIS IS FUCKING INFURIATING he's an idiot

gloria does Satsuki (not sex, only did do the tour, for god sake people)

she also had a bound with kiwamu, but lately she doesn't do anything for starwave anymore.

and adams could be much bigger if Shota didn't passed away... even if he was married with aurielle..

Edited by BrenGun

What the fuck lololol

Takumi and Mika are definitely laughing @ this trainwreck (Satsuki deserves it for wrecking any hopes about RES reaching their consensus after post-BoC singles)

I went to live without any of expectations but damn it turned into a great show! I would like to go again! Whooop~

LOL he definitely does such a tour because of European girls and it's quite ridicolous, but he was in a great band and still he's a talented musician, so not sure if going lol

I'm not trying to be silly about it just for the sake of having something to write about. Everything contained herein has not an ounce of exaggeration nor a single unwarranted superlative. This was a complete disaster and everyone is worse off for having been there: the organiser, satsuki and the attendees.

It comes to no surprise to anyone that obviously this was top 3 least attended visual kei show in Finnish history, with the only other contenders being that Maria band who performed at a youth recreational center, HITT and possibly any of the dozen times ADAMS and Plunklock came here.  Even if I forget a gig it's beside the point anyway, because what you need to take away here is that there was an audience of well below 100 people. I doubt this was an issue for the organisers as the low attendance must have been well expected beforehand, and as has been demonstrated in the thread before he has no band with him and henceforth the least amount of gear possible. Satsuki the shrewd business man came to rake in the merch money and get out as fast as possible.

The weather was fabulous and we arrived to the vicinity of the venue quite early and after checking out the line we gtfo'd to drink more at a nearby park. We looked to be the sole contributors to the average alcohol % in the attendee blood stream average.  After finding out that the bar would be closed we came to the mutual decision that we'd skip the Finnish act - who's name shall not be mentioned because I don't want anyone to check them out even in jest - who would be warming up for Satsuki for the night. My dislike for all the shite local bands everywhere near you is intense burning fire. 

So we finally went in shortly before Satsuki started and nothing could have prepared me for it. I honestly think that when Satsuki started singing over a really bad sounding backtrack everyone was in the same state of shock as I was.  The mixing of Satsuki's very distinct voice and the song playing in the background sounded so weird that I cracked up uncontrollably right away and tried to get a yoko ono joke out and just couldn't without control the nervous laughter. I talked to one other random attendee after the show who expressed similar feelings, so I would rightly imagine that most people there felt this way.  

Right for the first song the crowd was as unenthusiastic any I've ever seen. I don't think anyone knew the songs, I mean, at all. Satsuki must have felt very awkward after every time he tried to get the audience to sing the songs it would fall flat straight away. He was practically begging for reactions throughout the songs and after every song played and numerous times said that the audience was shy - he did this a lot. There were multiple few minutes long MC's that were the usual fare like nice to meet you Finland, my newest album is great please buy it and etc. these were the highlight of the show because otherwise nobody looked like they were having fun. I legitimately don't think there were any solo Satsuki fans there, but people like me who just came there for the visual kei association. There are few things worse than seeing a band bomb on stage and being on hands and knees trying to garner a reaction. Apparently during one of the songs they were filming the audience to make a crazy wild live show good time PV out of it and I don't think they'll end up using the footage from this show...

We spent the show sitting down pretty much and I was trying to be a jerk for the bulk of the show by grunting and yelling Rentrer en soi songs, which other people seemed to do a couple of times too and Satsuki no-sold every single one. I actually saw Satsuki outside the venue at one point and waved at the guy but he couldn't care less. - Anyway the show was gladly very brief and actually looks like it may have been cut shorter than initially intended, as the amount of songs played must have been ten or even less. Don't quote me on that though. 

Yikes. After it was all said and done I don't think anyone had much fun. Satsuki being a touring musician must have had crowds like this before in his life, but it's probably safe to say he won't be returning and I don't think the audience would either. Everyone looked caught off guard by the lack of live musicians and just how awkward the setup ended up sounding.  After the show I said that this might just be the first ever outright bad show I went to. I've certainly been bored at plenty, but even those bands had their fans and people seemed like they had a good time. Here I think every single scream and utterance from the audience was out of straight up politeness. Appl- above seems to have liked it and definitely in a completely different environment this might have turned out of very different, especially in country that has not been as spoiled as Finland has been over the years. A visual kei gig has any shred of novelty here it one point may have had, like we have had bands here like during the heyday of visual kei in europe every band was here at some point. A good crowd can salvage every show and calling the mood lethargic would probably be an understatement. Some of the satsuki solo stuff actually sounded fine, but the if a show just bombs on a fundamental level with the setting then not even okay songs can salvage it. 

If Satsuki is performing near you then I really wouldn't advice you to go unless you want to buy the  signed Cinema Cradle DVD for 30 bux which he was selling. 

@Disposable

daaawww this sounds sad.  I've heared that Finland crowd was lame. But this.... Nah...I understand, because your country had many other cool BANDS. 

I've been to around 70 vkei lives but Satsuki in my country weren't that bad and awkwadr as I expected. It was fun even with few people. People were really having fun and screaming their lungs out. Satsuki was surprised.  *cough* I brought that fucking Cinema Cradle DVD *runs away* And I love T-shirts design!

31 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

This is so sad. Were they paid to pretend to have a good time? You can't headbang merely to someone's voice ffs XD 

I can agree that it is somewhat strange to have fun only from someone's voice. However, I still had a good time and no one paid me for that :D
Maybe it's because that was my first metal/somewhat "metal"/japanese concert that I went to.
Maybe it's because of Satsuki, I liked his singing in Rentrer en Soi.
Maybe it's because of a very good crowd (they were so passionate during the concert that I got on the same wavelength).
Or it's because Berserker is a good headbanging song :)

....However, this video is a bit CHEESY :D

Edited by EvilHippy