Seraphinne

Satsuki EPOCALIPSE TOUR 2016

The graphic design of the poster looks a little edgier than I remember his solo stuff being? Is he changing directions?

uuuuuuuu really! I hope so! ! 

Are there really enough VK fans in Ukraine to justify having 3 concerts there or does Satsuki really love Ukrainian girls just that much?

The graphic design of the poster looks a little edgier than I remember his solo stuff being? Is he changing directions?

plot twist of the decade

also, i really hope he really enjoys expired eu bandgirl pussy because thats all he's getting

im sure he already knows what a financial disaster this tour is lol

From Facebook:

EPOCALIPSE TOUR 2016:

19/03: OshareCon, Utrecht (NL)
20/03: Comic Con, Brussels (BE)
26/03: Mondocon, Budapest (HU)
29/03: MTC, Cologne (DE)
31/03: Hangar49, Berlin (DE)
01/04: VooDoo Club, Warsaw (PL)
02/04: Chapeau Rouge, Prague (CZ)
03/04: REPLUGGED, Vienna (AT)
09/04: Muzikos Rūsys, Vilnius (LT)
15/04: RK club, Dnipropetrovsk (UA)
16/04: Zima Project club, Zaporizhia (UA)
17/04: MK Tykva, Kiev (UA)
22/04: TBA, Russia
23/04: TBA, Russia
24/04: TBA, Russia
05/05: Gloria, Helsinki (FI)
07/05: Tuben, Stockholm (SE)
08/05: TBA, Madrid (ES)
14/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
15/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
16/05: La Marquise, Lyon (FR)

More shows to come!

Also, it seems he's literally coming alone, like no backing band or anything whatsoever. I mean if it was someone like Kaya, I might go see a show like that, but Satsuki? Hell nah, lol.

I wish Satsuki nothing but success, but I'm already expecting cancelled dates due to poor tickets sales and plenty of jokes about him playing for 5 people somewhere. The hell is he and whoever is planning this tour even thinking?

^Well, at least 5 of those look like anime convention appearances, so he's bound to make some $$ off merch sales there and an audience is pretty much guaranteed to show up, but yeah, I have no idea how they're going to draw more than 5 people to those other shows.

Obviously some rich fan is paying for this. I'm fairly positive that's why some of these no name guys do shows at places like Lithuania so it probably doesn't even matter if nobody shows up. 

The odd 20 bux isn't that much at the end of the day so I'll go to the Finnish show with no expectations. To be fair however I recently listened to some of his solo tracks and they weren't  as bad as some people make them out to be, so even if he doesn't play Sincerely or something I don't care 

Well, as a RES fan, I am wishing a huge good luck for him.

How he can have more EU tour dates than L'arc-En-Ciel or DEG like

giphy.gif

How all turned out well for him.

any setlists? im rlly curious

I know the setlist from the show in the Netherlands.

-SE-
1. TWILIGHT
2. ROMANCE
3. Lily
4. NVN
5. ARTEMIS
6. SELENE
7. Fate
8. MALACHITE

encore
1. ECLIPSE
2. Guren no yumiya

See that's how these tours work that have a show in every town that's willing to take 'm. HITT and Adams are the other text book examples where they brought no equipment, had either airbnb or fans host them and then just rake in whatever the merch brings. 

Back in the day I thought shows like this only saturated the market, while lowering the stock and killing visual kei in Europe in the process, but now the scene is completely and utterly beyond salvaging so who gives a fuck. The bands that tour overseas are those that have no domestic career going for them. Satsuki is probably pushing mid-30's at this point too. Notice too that if satsuki isn't flying back and forth to Japan mid tour, the guy is staying in Europe for a really long time, and I can tell you he is not staying all that time in a hotel. 

still going 2 this 1 thou lolololol