Sign in to follow this  
Euthanasia

Short introduction!

Helloooo people!

Decided to finally join MH after been thinking about it for so long ;; I've just lurked around in secret.

Anywaaay I've been into VK for eleven years i am old  and my childhood heroes are Dir en grey, X-Japan, hide, GazettE, Janne Da Arc, ABC - however I am into a lot of "new" bands too like MEJIBRAY, MORRIGAN, 少年記 and ペンタゴン ect. I am always up for an discussion about them and about Japan in general since I lived there for half a year before moving back to this cold and forsaken country AKA Sweden.

Pleased to meet everyone! (◠‿◠)

lmao! Nice introduction. Welcome to MH!

You'll meet lotta old long time VK fans here. (Me included. ._.)

Your musical taste is so similar to mine. I also grew up with X JAPAN, hide, Janne Da Arc, and DIR EN GREY. xD

helloooo and welcome to MH

i love diru/janne/abc/mejibray too! i grew up listening to lots of diru, janne, rentrer en soi and kagrra, etc etc etc so they are bands i cherish a lot till today.;_; SO NOSTALGIC

hope you have fun around here!

Welcome welcome welcome~♫

Congrats on finally joining this epic forum!

I may be a young'in when it comes to Visual Kei but I do like a lot of the same bands you like ( ^ u ^ )

(i.e. MEJIBRAY, ABC, etc) and I see you like MORRIGAN~ that reminds me...I need to go check them out soon ( > w > )

I've been to Japan several times as well and totally plan to go back

So I could talk about Japan for days  :lolita_cheerful:

Thank you all for welcoming me! 

lmao! Nice introduction. Welcome to MH!

You'll meet lotta old long time VK fans here. (Me included. ._.)

Your musical taste is so similar to mine. I also grew up with X JAPAN, hide, Janne Da Arc, and DIR EN GREY. xD

Thank you!! Glad there's still some oldies left - feels like there's too many who disappears /:

NICE! Did/do you like Buck-Tick as well?

Hi welcome to MH ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I have a few bands that still goes around, but most are out of scene or almost out.
But hopefully some are doing solo projects or other bands.

Thank you!! 
Ah really? Is there anyone special you would wish to come back? (˘・ᴗ・˘)

helloooo and welcome to MH

i love diru/janne/abc/mejibray too! i grew up listening to lots of diru, janne, rentrer en soi and kagrra, etc etc etc so they are bands i cherish a lot till today.;_; SO NOSTALGIC

hope you have fun around here!

Thank you!!

lovely! aah RES and Kagrra ;; very nostalgic. I can't barely listen to Kagrra tho without crying (・д・)

Welcome welcome welcome~♫

Congrats on finally joining this epic forum!

I may be a young'in when it comes to Visual Kei but I do like a lot of the same bands you like ( ^ u ^ )

(i.e. MEJIBRAY, ABC, etc) and I see you like MORRIGAN~ that reminds me...I need to go check them out soon ( > w > )

I've been to Japan several times as well and totally plan to go back

So I could talk about Japan for days  :lolita_cheerful:

Thank you!!

Eeeh nice you need to check out MORRIGAN, especially if you like MEJIBRAY! (◕‿◕✿) they are sooo goood.

Awesome! Did you go to any lives while you were there?

Hello! Welcome to MH. I've been around the vk communities (especially back in the livejournal days) for a good number of years too, albeit under a list of different names lol. Glad to see not everyone has jumped ship! I also enjoyed a lot of Dir en grey, X-Japan, hide, GazettE, Janne Da Arc, ABC in my early vk life. Still enjoy a good portion of them, ペンタゴン, DADAROMA, ザアザア, Develop One's Faculties, and nüe are some of my recent favorites. If you have any questions about the forum all of us with blue or red names can help you. Have fun!

Thank you!! 

Ah really? Is there anyone special you would wish to come back? (˘・ᴗ・˘)

I would like Crazy Shampoo and NAINE to comeback,... one I like but don't want to comeback is Lolita23q, I really like WING WORKS, LOUD GRAPE and the LOTUS.

Sign in to follow this