Trombe

Lilith (Chinese band) new album "圓夢中華-Genuine to the Core-" release

Lilith (ex-Synside Gt.凛-Lin- Chinese band) new album "圓夢中華-Genuine to the Core-" will be released at 2016/05/18

Dr.楽-Raku- has paused band activities since 2015/10 due to his health problems, and the band will pause live performance after their live at 2016/01/17

Yes i got excited when i previously heard lilith was releasing an album but it turned out to be the Jap. band lilith but non the less im stoked for this one xD

[CD track list]
01.[sILK] Rouge
02.Arcadia
03.Mr.Frxxk
04.Crimson Psyche
05.Stellar Secret-星之迷-
06.心痕
07.雪未央
08.Spring Snow
09.Red Wing-重生之火-
10.Fenice
11.X Sense
12.Sala
13.Nyx
14.Dawn of the Mutation

[DVD track list]
01.雪未央 (PV)
02.Making of Music Clip

just discovered this band and i gotta say i'm kinda interested in them now haha!

i grew up with mandarin all around me so it's nice to hear that in a song with visual kei style incorporated in as well <3

Never heard of this band before, but listening to GALASSIA, it's pretty cool!  And I'm always interested to hear Chinese bands, this is one of the best I've heard so far I think.  Definitely interested now.

I looked up their music and I really enjoy what I hear. I am particularly fond of discovering good mandarin music. I like how this songwriting seems to be mid way between a more "Chinese" approach to popular music and a Japanese approach to rock. I could be looking in the wrong places but this is also one of the first if not the only mandarin/Chinese heavy rock acts I have heard, the next closest thing being perhaps R-Chord (謝和弦) who I guess would be considered a pop artist.