Sign in to follow this  
DogManX

NIGHTMARE - 落園

Has anyone anything to say about this? Because I frankly got NOTHING to say. It's so bland and generic, they could as well have put TABOO on it three times.

But as always, never judge an upcoming Nightmare album by it's A-Side...

I listened to it a few days ago. I couldn't believe my ears, because the sound would enter one ear and come out of the other. Haha.

1. Rakuen (落園) - I guess the lack of energy in this track really brought down the rest of the single for me. The only answer I can come up with atm.

2. Empty - If this had more effort put in the build up and more impact right at the climax, it'd be a great song.

3. Gotta Get a Ghost - After listening to this, I am actually questioning whether to blame the recording studio, or the band. I just hate the sound of this.

:2.5:

You will fall asleep, I'm sorry.

This was recorded poorly IMO. I am hoping the copy I found online was just bad quality, and it will sound completely different when I find a new source.

After listening to this, I am actually questioning whether to blame the recording studio, or the band. I just hate the sound of this.

Exactly, but I use this comment for the full single... also note is 0

It's difficult for me to like something from Nightmare nowadays, the last good was Siva.

Sign in to follow this