Ro plz

Lycaon to return after "disbandment."

After the release of Camera Obscura (which was surprisingly cool), Lycaon announced that they were disbanding/dropping a FINAL single, earlier this year. We all seen the shit storm that was MH when this happened. Bunch of crying, annoyance, hostility, sadness, etc. Whether you liked them or not, this was a big deal (at least on here). Fast forward to a couple months later and they announce yet ANOTHER single and upon its release, a cryptic message was left in the booklet:

n3XjmP1.jpg?1

Here's some of my personal thoughts throughout all of this:

1. The band must've been going through some internal differences among themselves that probably got solved as they wrote these "last" two singles.

But if that was the case, was saying we're going on an indefinite hiatus that much of a hassle? Look at 12012. They stated that the reason that they were stopping activities was because of musical differences. 

2. They really had no real intentions of disbanding in the first place. They just probably wanted to cash out as much as they could before they take what many of Lycaon fans now are hoping is just an indefinite hiatus. For Lycaon fans, this probably is okay. But from an outsider looking in, it looks as if they're purposefully messing with their fans emotions by announcing a disbandment and final single, only to announce another final single and then leave that message (LOL GUYS JUST PLAYING, WE"RE COMING BACK! THANKS FOR THE SENTIMENT, TEARS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...YALL'S MONEY!).

What do y'all think?

Isn't that something band members always say when disbanding though? Like "we'll meet each other again soon" or whatever.

Like i said they are a boss ass bitch, also these Lyrics here also explain

"Zippin, I'm zippin, I'm zippin
Soon as they come out I'm dippin" - hov lane

The general consensus among the fans in Japan is that they broke up to leave Shimizuya Records and their shitty management. Of course, no solid proof, but I definitely believe that considering their shady business practices.

Also I'm pretty sure Izumi forced them to pump out another single last minute to further cash out on their disbandment despite being overworked for months.

Izumi is one greedy piece of shit. He even raised the price of cheki at the last live. 

i posted my thoughts on this in the lycaon thread but im curious as to how they'll be reincarnated. if they come back with the same style and the same sound then it'll be the biggest vk faux pas of all time, like uhhhh zzz boring. buuuuut they have a sound that got them fans and one that they've stuck to for a while which they do decently well. i want to see them go dark and demonly, go back to royal order and sign on ains or just go full visual bluesy jazz on any other label.

the internet talks too much of shizumiya for the rumours not to be true, and if its the case then say goodbye to ur beloved avelcain i doubt they'll last another year or two as they're the head band of the label and this izumi dude is gonna work karma and co to disbandment lol.

Make a new band and release the much needed Royal Order pt 2.

Seriously. Everything after was just made for money. They lost their creativity and look where they ended up.

I heard their label wasn't paying them, but it was from a friend and I don't know the details (but it's a rumor section on the forum, so I may share this xD)

I've heared that they had to disband or pay for Shimizuya Records huge sum of money....so..... seems they were really under control.... I'm worried about AvelCain so bad. 

i have no opinion on this, whatever happens to lycaon i just hope satoshi keeps being the vine celebrity that he is

their management seems to be shitty so i hope that's the case then. i bet a lot of fans would be happy if lycaon came back as a new band.

Rofl @ the royal order comments, find another metal band to get your rocks off too, and leave Lycaon out of your mouth please. Where does this false whorship come from

but this i have to address directly

Seriously. Everything after was just made for money. They lost their creativity and look where they ended up.

No it was for their real fans, that actually knew/know what they bring to the table ughhhh yaiyai 

in other words thanks again to nicki minaj "Pop star, icon but I send niggas come snatch niggas ........ School niggas get a GED And I tease niggas make em B.E.G" - chiraq. metaphorically for the first part of course.

did blackdoll just quote nicki's chiraq remix while shading lycaon naysayers?? i love MH

I could make a whole thread transcribing Nicki's Lyrics to Lycaon, i mean its like she has Lycaon in mind when she is writing.

The only thing Lycaon is missing is a director cause their visuals need help and have been like this since day one.

btw Nicki's was first not a remix

Ive been wondering how i wouldnt mind if they came in and showed grieva how to do old school cause dahlia was everything and I still dont know what they sound like traditionally school em all there too.

But to be honest there should be a change cause never were tied down and did what ever. They should be the first though to incorporate trap or jungle fever Have them band girls twerking. who knows monochrome heaven's first twerk competition to follow

Look at 12012. They stated that the reason that they were stopping activities was because of musical differences.

Where did you read that?

Gato%2Bpregui%25C3%25A7a.gif

I'm skeptical about them returning, especially since Yuuki is attempting to be an utaite now? 

I'm skeptical about them returning, especially since Yuuki is attempting to be an utaite now? 

no hun. i pretty sure eve jumped at the chance to ask him to sing the song after they broke up, after all he shamefully left. And since it was his birthday why not as a sort of celebration. and how did you even get there when eve is a part (small at part) of lycaon. did he cover some song? outta here with that misguided shade, cause if he was, it doesnt change him being the best vocalist