Ro plz

Lycaon to return after "disbandment."

no hun. i pretty sure eve jumped at the chance to ask him to sing the song after they broke up, after all he shamefully left. And since it was his birthday why not as a sort of celebration. and how did you even get there when eve is a part (small at part) of lycaon. did he cover some song? outta here with that misguided shade, cause if he was, it doesnt change him being the best vocalist

This is only from what I've heard but I'm not shading Yuuki at all here??? Tone it down a couple notches, I'm just as excited about the possibility of Lycaon returning just as much as the next person. With the Eve and Yuuki release, I did think that he was possibly trying to pursue something else (perhaps the utaite part is incorrect, but I was thinking of solo activities?)

I also never said anything about Yuuki's vocal capability so outta here with your misguided understanding of my statement???

This is only from what I've heard but I'm not shading Yuuki at all here??? Tone it down a couple notches, I'm just as excited about the possibility of Lycaon returning just as much as the next person. With the Eve and Yuuki release, I did think that he was possibly trying to pursue something else (perhaps the utaite part is incorrect, but I was thinking of solo activities?)

I also never said anything about Yuuki's vocal capability so outta here with your misguided understanding of my statement???

select your words better, and i was just saying with his vocals it would be a problem

I'm still excited as Yuuki suddenly posted on twitter "Always with you..." 2 days ago.... What does it mean? I know that he is a kind and caring person, but I'm not sure  if this is "just" a nice life sign or is there something in the air..?

When I saw that tweet I also figured that something is going to happen. 

It's still up in the air whether it ends up being some session live none of us will attend or a new band. I mean it hasn't been that long since they disbanded, so I don't think there's any reason yet to worry about him coming back. 

Edited by Disposable

Yes maybe, but I realized it was a half year ago....Ok they're a bigger band ( I think ) so maybe they have to wait or something like that.. It could be so many reason. I was a little bit worried, but this tweet gave me hope. There must be something in the near future. <3

give it like, 6/7 more months. i predict that they're gonna do some non-bandguy stuff and try to get a life and chill out for like a year or so before returning to slay fangirl pussies

hopefully this modeling stuff will distract him so he'll keep his mouth shut lmao

On 6/6/2016 at 0:21 PM, herpes said:

that second picture is everything

glad he's not singing again too

On 6/6/2016 at 0:47 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

slay quietly

On 6/6/2016 at 0:22 PM, Tokage said:

hopefully this modeling stuff will distract him so he'll keep his mouth shut lmao

LMAOOOO

damn yuuki, you're too hot for words rn.

miss that voice <3

He is really fucking pretty, holy damn. But I do hope he starts singing again soon, I really loved that collab he did with Eve.

can close now. Slaves win!