Trombe

DALLE new demo CD "FENCES ep" release

DALLE new demo CD (type & title not yet finalized) will be released at their presents live "TOKYO DEATH DISCO #2" at Shibuya GLAD at 2015/12/03, although details have not yet been announced

DALLE line-up at 2015/12/03:
Vo.ryo (HOLLOWGRAM, TAG, KEEL)
Gt.Közi (ZIZ)
Ba.八田敦(hatta atsushi) (ex-DEEP-->HATE HONEY, now in DEADLiES, lloy)
Syn.YUGAMI (ZIZ)
Noise&Manip.Rieu (4 A.D.)
Dr.水野雅昭(mizuno masaaki) (ex-SPANK PAGE, now MO'SOME TONEBENDER(support))

they have opened their OHP, official twitter and facebook

http://dalle.tokyo/
https://twitter.com/dalleofficial
https://www.facebook.com/dalleofficial

Still rockin' the Joy Division covers, I see! :) Wondering how many of their original songs they've got there (I don't recall any other band with a song called "C16th±" for example).

title of DALLE demo CD is finalized as "FENCES ep" (1,000yen), and their new PV (short ver.) will be available for watching through YouTube soon

Közi solo ver : E//+Z will perform at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2016/01/21

CUQiGK9UwAAxTXI.jpg

Lovin' that pic!

Also, minor info: according to their twitter, the band will upload the short version of their PV on Youtube tomorrow.

edit: Title of their demo CD is "FENCES ep"

I don't think anyone cares, but I'll post it anyway: The intro in this video is the same as "Silence" by Portished. It's in in brazilian portuguese and it translates to something like "Be alert to the rule of three. What you give will return to you. This lesson you have to learn. You only get what you deserve"

CD+DVD edition of their new demo CD "FENCES ep" will be released by pre-ordering through e-mail "[email protected]" and then purchased at their live at Shibuya GLAD at 2015/12/03 (1,500yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "FENCES" PV)

[CD track list]
01.FENCES
02.FENCES-remix-

I didn't even know about this band, what the hell!

The song sounds like Coaltar of the Deepers mixed with what Laputa could sound like these days, I really like it.

Still impressed with how much ryo's been up to these days - from almost retirement to 9GBO and then to four different projects at the same time. Nice to see a new creative peak from him!

Whoa, sorry to resurrect such an old topic, but I was looking DALLE up and... is that These New Puritans they were covering? Elvis and C16th± are their songs. Like, I still have my mouth hanging open, the Puritans are my favorite non-Japanese band, so proud of my boys having fanboys in vk-world, and also being up there with all the other legends in that setlist. Proud of DALLE too I guess, for having such great taste xD