Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

MERRY - European Tour 2016 [EDIT: POSTPONED TO 2017]

lmao I was actually booking the travels to this as I went to check the mysterious surge of activity in this thread. So much for nothing. Visual kei in europe is dead and in all honesty the promoters are as much part of the blame as the unfavorable zeitgeist 

I want my money back! I've been a MERRY fan since 2010 and I've always dreamed to see them live... thank goodness the money I lost was just the VIP ticket (60 euro)... try to think to people who booked airplane ticket and hotel... that's disgusting. Also, the websites where they sold e-ticket for Merry's tour says that "refunding must be made by the organizer itself", so I guess we will never have those tickets refunded....

Had a sneaking suspicion this would happen after the terror attacks and Kamijo's gigs being cancelled. Luckily I only had tickets for one gig and no travel plans, so I won't lose too much, even if they fail to reimburse. I'm definitely not expecting Merry to come back next year unless hell freezes over and they suddenly become massively popular. The whole tour and especially the number of tour dates was a bit of a WTF considering their lack of popularity, so clearly they didn't sell many tickets and figured it wasn't worth the trouble right now considering everything. Can't see it being any more worth it next year.

The organizers are a bunch of amateurs indeed.

b7klan or such a fucking bunch of retards. i was so looking forward to Merry. Merry (and lynch.) are the only japanese bands i still want to see, so pissed about this

And now B7Klan are working with the Gazette? They dropped Merry but are working with them?! Fucking bastards, smh. I'm so angry...

lmao these promoters are merked.

like of all the reasons u come up with lack of promotion? what kind of ridiculous shit..

So people were waiting to buy tickets, because they figured the tour might get cancelled due to the incompetence of the organizers, so the organizers figured not enough people were coming and decided to cancel? Well that's just great. And they still haven't even bothered to take the tour off their website, you can still buy tickets. How hard can it be to have some semblance of professionalism?

I want my money back! I've been a MERRY fan since 2010 and I've always dreamed to see them live... thank goodness the money I lost was just the VIP ticket (60 euro)... try to think to people who booked airplane ticket and hotel... that's disgusting. Also, the websites where they sold e-ticket for Merry's tour says that "refunding must be made by the organizer itself", so I guess we will never have those tickets refunded....

No way, or?! Anyone knows how to get a refund? Got my e-ticket paid by a friend with her credit card and I don't make the big money that I don't care about 30 bucks...

It said in the notice that the tickets would be reimbursable within three weeks. I interpreted that to mean that they aren't yet, but will be sometime in the next three weeks, so I'm just gonna wait and see. They can't expect to get away with stealing people's money, not if they plan to continue their business anyway.

Hope I wasn't the only one who tuned in today, because it was amazing! Killer setlist and also very emotional, since it was the first full live for Tetsu in over two years. The other members seemed almost happier about him being back than he did himself. So sweet. Don't think there was a dry eye in that venue by the end. At least there's one good thing about the Europe tour being postoned. If they do make it over here next year, then hopefully Tetsu can join them!

Not sure where to put this, but Merry just announced that they'll be broadcasting their tour final this Sunday live on nicovideo. Tetsu is making a comeback as well!

So if you're starved for some live Merry, here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv251251670

ARGGGHHH I missed this!!! Does any kind soul here knows where I can download this? I saw a couple of nico nico videos being ripped in the past but they were mostly for more major bands... :/

If you pay for premium membership, you can still watch it using Timeshift. It's only 540 yen/month and you can cancel the membership anytime. I've done that so many times over the years. But if you do, make sure to not click the timeshift button unless you're ready to watch, since the recording is only available for 24 hours or so after you've started watching.

You can see the setlist here: http://spice.eplus.jp/articles/38694

If you pay for premium membership, you can still watch it using Timeshift. It's only 540 yen/month and you can cancel the membership anytime. I've done that so many times over the years. But if you do, make sure to not click the timeshift button unless you're ready to watch, since the recording is only available for 24 hours or so after you've started watching.

You can see the setlist here: http://spice.eplus.jp/articles/38694

Thanks for the advice! I did found a link to download the live (someone recorded it) but I can't for the life of me figure out how to download it:

http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?uk=4144959077&shareid=2280937742&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw

If anyone can help, it is much appreciated!

Sign in to follow this