Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

MERRY - European Tour 2016 [EDIT: POSTPONED TO 2017]

This would be aaaaawesooooome

Knowing that Torpedo organizes this...yeah nope for Finland : |  (will be surprised if they do otherwise tho)

Yeah... Usually if some band from Torpedo/B7Klan comes to Finland, it's because of JrockSuomi butting in. So let's hope that JrockSuomi will hear our wailing for MERRY.

EDIT: This would be amazing as well. ;__;

I'd kill for Merry to coem to Norway, but as the demand for Japanese rock artists like this in Norway is so small there's just no chance they'll come here. It's such a shame.

It's likely going to be three or four shows in Germany, one or two in France, and one in Finland or Poland. I don't expect anything else from them.

Jup, something like that. Or miracles will happen. 

Poland isn't really THAT often included which sucks for me because i'm poorfag and can't afford abroad shows unless i become a hoe, but for merry i'm fine with it. 

The Netherlands hasn't had a proper Visual act in years either. We're only getting HITT and Adams. Yeah, no thanks.

What about Italy or Spain? We Southern Europeans are the unluckiest :( I am not sure if I will able to go because I can not use much money since I have to save up to come back to Japan, but stilI, I am glad they are coming to Europe. They're such a great band which has been a little undervalued in Western jrock fandom.

If they are coming to Finland I might be able to go whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOO

The Netherlands hasn't had a proper Visual act in years either. We're only getting HITT and Adams. Yeah, no thanks.

HITT lmaoooo 

sorry 

HITT hasn't come to the Netherlands this year. ;) 

But yeah, you are right! OK, I keep on hoping for MERRY in the Netherlands. (even though I know it is a tour by B7KLAN)

MERRY EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

27 feb: Milano, Italy @ Elyon

28 feb: Paris, France @ la Boule Noire

1 mar: London, UK @ The Underworld

2 mar: Cologne, Germany @ MTC

4 mar: Wroclaw, Poland @ Firlej

5 mar: Hamburg, Germany @ Headcrash

6 mar: Munich, Germany @ Feierwerk

They heard my prayers!!

Sign in to follow this