Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new mini album "ZēTēS" release

Looks like they finally found their own sound - their old material is solid, but they sounded too much like Breakdown of Sanity. Now they seem to have found a good balance between melody, aggression and technicality. Definitely looking forward to this release.

track 2 and 3...holy fucking shit...

deviloof disband and retire lmao the real queens of deathcore-kei are here

Are tracks like 5 and 6 usual for them? I've only ever listened to their pv songs before and nothing ever grabbed me but I'd be interested to check out their previous releases if there's more stuff like that.

Are tracks like 5 and 6 usual for them? I've only ever listened to their pv songs before and nothing ever grabbed me but I'd be interested to check out their previous releases if there's more stuff like that.

If you like their songs like that, I would say they are more on their first album and earlier releases. Try these songs:

Lost Memory

A Day to Remember

Genesis

Triangle Carnage 

Maybe these too:

Sphere

Crimson Gate

Gift of Prophecy

Desperate

We Are Never Getting Back Together (cover)

track 2 and 3...holy fucking shit...

deviloof disband and retire lmao the real queens of deathcore-kei are here

i was just waiting for some comment like this and of course it needed to happen... BUUUHHHH!!!! iÔ.óI

IMO you cannot really compare them with eachother cuz Deviloof are clearly more looking to be on the brutal side when it comes to their music.

also they don't have any singing and last but not least Nocturnal Bloodlust = a lot of melodic elements to their sound when Deviloof are not.

Not to mention they both have different vocal style/lyrical style etc....

Definitely agree, they are at the opposite spectrums of deathcore. Nokubura is a more melodic/experimental band, Deviloof almost sounds like a slam band

about track 6, i guess it made by Daichi

so, maybe you can try these

Ignis heart

Linaria

Libra

FATE

Sphere

Aster

:)

just got notified today that my copy of ZeTeS has been shipped out. holy shit am i pumped for this. that teaser was AMAZING