Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new mini album "ZēTēS" release

limited edition will include 2CDs (DISC 1: 6 songs / DISC 2: 3 songs) and will be in digipack, and regular edition will include CD (6 songs) only

This is incorrect. It's like OMEGA, the first press only has 2 discs, after that it will be CD only.

Most deathcore album covers are really good, too bad more often than not the musical contents are not up to par. Let's hope this is not the case! 

[Disc 2]

1. Malice against (Instrumental)

2. Rebellion (Re-Recorded / Remastered )(2016)

3. A Bullet of Skyline (Re-Recorded / Remastered )(2016)

wait for it <3

everything sounds awesome about this!

in fact this mini turns out to be more heavy than i thought cuz normally with their minialbums they are like heavy song - poppy song, more experimental song, ballade etc. but this time everything sounds killer! 

also i really like that hiro screams sound more raspy than usual in the first song which is pretty cool!

Cool. I already like this more than their previous releases because this has some cool melodic parts, which is what prevented me from liking them more in their other stuff. I always had a feeling this band has too much screaming and not much drama, which's what makes VK unique and also made them sound repetitive. My only criticism is that the cover doesn't look as demonic as the others and was expecting something more "evil looking".

Why is it taking so long for their world tour to happen, btw ?