CAT5

Recommended Tracks: October 2015!

MH's Best New Tracks: October 2015!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which featured tracks did you enjoy from this Month?

• Chanty - "m.o.b."
    • DIV - "ã?¤ã?±ã??ã?¤KISS (ikenai KISS)"
    • emmurée - "çª?のå¤?はã?ã?«ã?¡ã??ã?ã?«ã?? (mado no soto wa, carnival.)"
    • KEEL - "ç?ºç« (Hatsuka)"
    • THE MORTAL - "夢 (yume)"
    • Crystal Lake - "Prometheus"
    • Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - "Party Boys"
    • NETWORKS - "Phoenergy"
    • the cold tommy - "ã?ªã?¥ã?«ã®é»?髪 (ryuka no kurokami)"
    • THE NOVEMBERS - "きã??ã?な海へ (kirei na umi e)"
    • the piqnic - "ZyouK"
    • the quiet room - "Happy End"
    • VELTPUNCH - "ã?·ã?¼ã?ºã?³ã?¤ã?³ã?¶ã?¹ã?ªã?¼ (Season in the Three)"
    • ã?¢ã?«ã?«ã?© (arukara) - "ã?µã?¤ã?±ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¸ã?£ã?¼2 (Psych Dillinger 2)"
    • ã??ã?¬ã?¹ã?³ã?¼ã?º - "(the dresscodes) - ã??ã? (Moa)"
    • G.RINA - "Kamakura"
    • nowisee - "bluemoon"
    • Perfume - "STAR TRAIN (single: STAR TRAIN)"
    • tofubeats - "POSITIVE feat. Dream Ami"
    • ä¸?æ­¦è£?子 (Sebu Hiroko) - "YOU"
    • é?¨ã??ã?¢è² ã?±ã?º (amenimomakez) - "å®?寧のé?³ (Annei no Ne)"

I never actually wrote a reply for this thread this time, and I think it might be a little late but still. Two thoughts.

1. Am I the only one going through a slow warm up with THE NOVEMBERS? I'm starting to like more of their songs and overall vibe at a snail's pace and it seems a little off with how many people I've seen going gung-ho on them.

2. I liked NETWORKS' track a whole lot but I can't find their stuff anywhere... probably because they couldn't choose a less unoriginal name but anyway. Do they have a bandcamp or soundcloud or something?

As always this thread is the best thing to go through in the month, music-wise. Keep up the good work!

2. I liked NETWORKS' track a whole lot but I can't find their stuff anywhere... probably because they couldn't choose a less unoriginal name but anyway. Do they have a bandcamp or soundcloud or something?

Here's the bandcamp pages for their two releases: Dynamic Nature & White Sky.

Unfortunately you can't even buy a digital copy of Dynamic Nature (you can their earlier release though)

1. Am I the only one going through a slow warm up with THE NOVEMBERS? I'm starting to like more of their songs and overall vibe at a snail's pace and it seems a little off with how many people I've seen going gung-ho on them.

Honestly, I feel like I am the opposite of this xD

I never actually wrote a reply for this thread this time, and I think it might be a little late but still. Two thoughts.

It took me 5 years before I started REALLY warming up to them. Now they're one of my favorite bands.

I wouldn't say I dislike the other songs I've heard from them, but the only releases of theirs I really like so far are the mini-album GIFT and the song Flower of Life, so I'd say I'm probably in the same boat.