Trombe

gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy(f.k.a. HIGH FASHION PARALYZE) new album "不条理種劇" release

I love and respect all the musicians involved, but...... I was cringing my way through that video, lmao. A combination of "oooh this is kinda nice" quickly turning into "oh wait, nope." xD Instead of #edgy and #experimental it just sounds tired and tiring.

the way jig feels about this is the way i feel about sukekiyo tbh

but the grit behind gibiky pulls it all together, i haven't heard much but i think it is crazy enough to work and actually go somewhere in the songs.

kazuma's voice is so beautiful and i didnt entirely appreciate it until now, but its so unique..it reminds me of silk in some odd way...not entirely smooth but it glides nonetheless

Isn't he only doing this one, TGADS and KEEL at the moment though? That ''The Madcap Laughs'' project sort of vanished with a whisper

Yeah, those are the "only" ones right now iirc... still, pretty br00tal workload, considering how he writes like almost all the music for each band. XD (not sure about KEEL, but tgads and ggg are all aie compositions as far as I know)

In their latest interview posted here Kazuma said that the word is originally Russian, but the pronunciation is English. I don't know the way Kazuma pronounces it, but aie definitely pronounces it as ギブキー (which is Russian pronunciation). 

Another funny thing they mentioned is that Kazuma wondered if they should use "gibkiy" 3 times or 5 times. But when he asked the members they decided to use 3 xD

"gyibb-kee" or something like that (it's Russian actually?). ギブキー would be closest in Japanese, as Trombe said.

what does it mean in Russian?

shout outs to the lil white girl on bar in front of kazuma

kazuma is so beautiful he's like a ghost (he's aged horribly but still); i love how he wears his hair the same way from his mgr days

the amount of hair flips from both kazu and kazuma is godly

kazu's bass solo on itoshi no ha...was perfectly audible yeas