...I thought I'd say hello! I'm a new member here and joined after another user recommended me this place.  I haven't gotten the hang of everything yet, but this seems to be a good place to meet and talk to people with the same type of musical interests^^  My favorite bands among others are Grieva, The Black Swan, Dezert, AvelCain and Kuroyuri to kage. 

Well I guess that's enough as an introduction ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭  Say hi and I'll be happy!

Guest lynchisizer

hello and welcome :D hope you will have a lot of fun here and find many new friends and awesome music to listen to ^.^

that's a pretty short introduction though xP where are you from? :'D how did you get into VK? ^.^ how did you found this page? o=

*looks at your list of fav bands* I believe something is missing there...

otherwise have fun :3

hazuki-melt-o.gif

hello and welcome :D hope you will have a lot of fun here and find many new friends and awesome music to listen to ^.^

that's a pretty short introduction though xP where are you from? :'D how did you get into VK? ^.^ how did you found this page? o=

*looks at your list of fav bands* I believe something is missing there...

otherwise have fun :3

hazuki-melt-o.gif

Hello! :D Haha well honesly I didn't know what else to say XD  I'm from Sweden^^ I got into VK years ago, a friend introduced me to some bands :3 Another user recommended it to me, he thought it would fit me :'D 

YEAH well I do listen to a lot of bands, including Lynch. XD  Thank you!^^

Guest lynchisizer

well I guess there will be enough people who will ask enough questions though xP Sweden!? O= sugoi a lot of bands I like come from sweden <3 oh cool, it's always nice if there is a friend who gets someone into something ^.^ I didn't got into VK because of anybody...

hehe then it seems he did a good job then :'D

yaaaaaaaaay another lynch.isized person <3 x3 xD no problem ^o^

Welcome to monochrome heaven! If you have any questions you can contact a blue or red named staff member and we're happy to help, but it looks like you have plenty of friends willing to show you the ropes already I'm sure you'll do just fine. Have fun!

well I guess there will be enough people who will ask enough questions though xP Sweden!? O= sugoi a lot of bands I like come from sweden <3 oh cool, it's always nice if there is a friend who gets someone into something ^.^ I didn't got into VK because of anybody...

hehe then it seems he did a good job then :'D

yaaaaaaaaay another lynch.isized person <3 x3 xD no problem ^o^

Haha maybe xD Yeah^^ Oh cool! such as? :D 

Yeah it's nice :3 and yeah he sure did XD

Haha yaaay! xD ♥ 

Guest lynchisizer

I guess so, I guess you are already witnessing it xP otherwise there wouldn't be that many welcome greetings o= well I like a lot of these Gothenburg-sound bands if Yuno what I mean, like In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Degradead, Solution.45, Scar Symmetry etc, so nothing anyone likes at all :o xD

hehe :3 that's good that he did xD

the lynch.isized union gets bigger and bigger <3 xD

oh yea thank you very much for the friend request, hope we will become great friends :3

I guess so, I guess you are already witnessing it xP otherwise there wouldn't be that many welcome greetings o= well I like a lot of these Gothenburg-sound bands if Yuno what I mean, like In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Degradead, Solution.45, Scar Symmetry etc, so nothing anyone likes at all :o xD

hehe :3 that's good that he did xD

the lynch.isized union gets bigger and bigger <3 xD

oh yea thank you very much for the friend request, hope we will become great friends :3

Haha yeah :3  Nice! I really like In Flames, Dark Tranquillity too~ 

Haha, yeah me too :D:3

Guest lynchisizer

:3 you also like bands like this?! o= sugoi it seems that we have more in common than I thought ^o^ I also like the black swan and Avelcain, too c:

hehe then let's hope together ^~^

:3 you also like bands like this?! o= sugoi it seems that we have more in common than I thought ^o^ I also like the black swan and Avelcain, too c:

hehe then let's hope together ^~^

Hahah yeah^^ Nice!

:3

Alright alright alright, welcome to MH :3

Very good taste in music, I like it >w<
Enjoy your time here, we have a pretty awesome community ;3

Alright alright alright, welcome to MH :3

Very good taste in music, I like it >w<

Enjoy your time here, we have a pretty awesome community ;3

Thank you! :3

Yeah I know right! :D Me too XD  Thank you, seems like it ^_^ 

Guest lynchisizer

hehe ^.^ :3 am I allowed to ask you if could list even more bands? :o I'm curious about how many bands we both like :D

hehe ^.^ :3 am I allowed to ask you if could list even more bands? :o I'm curious about how many bands we both like :D

Hmm, let's see... i.Rias, Hiz, Mediena, Savage, Fixer, Born, Jiluka, Rides in Revellion, Dead Children... eh, then D'EspairsRay, Plastic Tree, Children of Bodom, Gyze, UnVeil Raze, Crossfaith, AC/DC, Mötley Crüe, Stone Sour, Epica... Some of them XD

Guest lynchisizer

Born, Jiluka, D'espairsRay, Plastic Tree, Children Of Bodom, Gyze, Crossfaith, Stone Sour... ok I guess there are even more bands which both of us listen to :3 xD

Born, Jiluka, D'espairsRay, Plastic Tree, Children Of Bodom, Gyze, Crossfaith, Stone Sour... ok I guess there are even more bands which both of us listen to :3 xD

Good stuff! :3

Dammit it's like nearly everyone is older than me here '-'
Well I guess you're another senpai added to the lot then x)
SENPAIIIIIIIIIII :3

Dammit it's like nearly everyone is older than me here '-'

Well I guess you're another senpai added to the lot then x)

SENPAIIIIIIIIIII :3

Haha naaw XD

Yay! Kouhai!! ♥ :3