Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

[『Ferniroma』Review's ] DADAROMA - 「最終電車」

DADAROMA

MEMBERS:

Vo.よしあつ (ex-Crazy★shampoo)
                                                                                             Gt.太嘉志 (ex-NAINE)
                                                                                           Ba.朋 (ex-SUPER BOYS)
                                                                                                Dr.裕介 (ex-NAINE)   

84420150112124812.jpg

tumblr_nefplajHur1u2cov2o1_500.giftumblr_nrgokaJWs81tuuelzo1_500.gif                                                                                                  EgVsOfd.jpg

01 .)「最終電車」(Saishuudensha)

02.)アパシー・ヒューマン (Apathy Human)

⚠WOAH, "TRIGGER" WARNING!!!!!111⚠
I Often use risque and vulgar language and tend to be immature, if you don't enjoy that then please turn around and exit, you have been warned! Basically what I'm saying is, if you are gonna start hooting and hollering n shit then go on and turn around bby, OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THIS REVIEW! 

RATING FOR THIS SHIT:  ★★★★★ out of ★★★★★  ("夜に揺れる最終電車")

BETTER WHIP OUT YOUR PIXELATED PARTS CAUSE THIS IS GONNA GET VERY UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Lmao but in all seriousness though, DADAROMA is quick on their fucking toes. This band knows what they are doing, in  no time they'll have Mejibray type fame. They are worthy of that fame being the lovely boys they are. This release is 2 tracks long both being TOTALLY different tastes so there's something for everyone in this ensemble, we have Saishuudensha(THE JAZZY AND BANGIN BIG BAND TRACK) and Apathy Human(THE HEAVY DEPRESSING TRACK) two very amazing tracks. Saishuudensha, the first track, starts off very slow but then wait...whats that....its...OMG. The gear this track shifted into was fucking overdrive, Jesus Christ I cant tell you how...amazing this track makes me feel. It fills me with the chaotic urge to flip the fuck out, as always Yoshi's vocals are on point, Tomo is just so damn funny and Takashi and Yusuke are slaying shit on Guitar and Drums. The PV for Saishuudensha is rather lewd and energetic, it was taken down though by youtube and a censored version was put in its place. What I don't understand is the "fans" negative reception to the pv because it has sex in it...but then those same weeabo-erm fans will watch something like DEG's Obscure and go "omg so sugoii kakoi" but then look at this like " OMG THIS IS SO DISTURBING THEY ARE HAVING SEX OMG  YOUTUBE TAKE THIS DOWN PLZ FLAG FLAG FLAG". One other thing though....AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS AND SAISHUUDENSHA SOUND ALIKE LMAO FORGIVE ME BUT LISTEN TO IT THO 

Onto Apathy Human, this being the second track (fuckin duh) is the more heavier, more melancholy track.  The lyrics are also very depressing but this track is a banger and  treat aswell for those who love heavy DADAROMA tracks. The riffs in this track are amazing, I love the razor in your eyeball kind of tone thy give off, again props to Takashi for keeping them skills on point like a sharp spear. Everything about this band is perfect honestly, they have a signature sound, they're very very consistent with that sound too. Jazz and Metal, good fucking golly~ DADAROMA is a dream come true. You know that aswell as I do. Yoshiatsu and Jin are gods and you should praise them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw96-YuyhIo

ƬƁS X ƊƊRM ARƐ ƑUƬURƐ

Sign in to follow this