Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MASH AND SEY will disband

Disbanding on Christmas Eve is probably the worst present you can give your fans :D

Still sad to hear though they could never add that extra spark to their music that Paradeis had

himeyuri -> paradeis -> vow -> mash and sey -> mash -> m (????)

This is very sad, I loved Mash and sey. The new style of Mashiro was good.
I hope mashiro to form a new band, I don't want Mashiro to quit the music :c

Also I wonder if Sey finally go to other band without mashiro! I hope he keep playing.

Kinda surprised to see how much love there is for Paradeis in this thread. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but I seem to recall that Paradeis was one of the most hated VK bands among foreigners back when they were around and I'd maybe only seen 1-2 people who liked them ?_?

Kinda surprised to see how much love there is for Paradeis in this thread. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but I seem to recall that Paradeis was one of the most hated VK bands among foreigners back when they were around and I'd maybe only seen 1-2 people who liked them ?_?

i'm not sure if their music was despised moreso their vocalist's...interests

noooo. I always loved them. since just Paradeis formed. I remember that hate.... but look now! Mashiro showed that he can sing !

I go for Paradeis reforming! (;__; )

Really? I remember that when I was into Paradeis and they were active, they had lots of fans xD I have a lot of friends who used to like Paradeis, I can't even remember people hating them, but well, maybe I was just paying attention to the sweet side of it. I really met a lot of fans and very good paredans, but paradeis' broke up was a heartbreak, so lots of Paredan got very hurt. Maybe they were actually lot of people disliked Paradeis, I don't know....

Sign in to follow this