Illumi

[SOLVED] What band play this song?

Hello! I need some help to find the name of the band who play this song: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6l4006h7zzgb436/01+unknow+band.mp3 

I really liked that song, but I have no idea which band is or the name of music. If someone can help me, i'll be very glad. Even if you do not know, try to show this to some friend(if not bother you of course) to increase the chance. It's my first topic here in Monochrome Heaven, I have hope that I haven't done anything wrong(and sorry my bad english ^^ ). 

Many thanks in advance!!!  :thumbs:

This sounds very indie. Calling all indieheads to this topic now! Someone has to recognize this song.

Thank you very much!!! The more people see this post, we will have more chances that someone can recognizes this song!  :wan-45:

I feel like I've heard this song before but I can't place the artist. Where is he might know this.

Thank you very much for the help, i hope that you or 猫伍~にゃん五~(=①ω①=)♥ can recognize this song! <3 

This is by a Japanese emo band called akutagawa. The song is called '徒花 (adabana)'. It's from their 2006 EP '君と僕'. It was also featured on cosmicnote's 2009 sampler. Great fucking band too, where did you find this btw? if you don't mind me asking.

I've shared their music here iirc.

I feel like I've heard this song before but I can't place the artist. Where is he might know this.

This is the song I selected for ORZ applicants to write about, haha

This is by a Japanese emo band called akutagawa. The song is called '徒花 (adabana)'. It's from their 2006 EP '君と僕'. It was also featured on cosmicnote's 2009 sampler. Great fucking band too, where did you find this btw? if you don't mind me asking.

I've shared their music here iirc.

This is the song I selected for ORZ applicants to write about, haha

I not have enough words to express my gratitude to you 猫 伍 ~ に ゃ ん 五 ~ (= ①ω① =) ♥ and for everyone who tried to help me ... I can just say THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! :wan-48:

I have not enough words to express my gratitude to you 猫 伍 ~ に ゃ ん 五 ~ (= ①ω① =) ♥ and for everyone who tried to help me ... I can just say THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! :wan-48:

猫 伍 ~ に ゃ ん 五 ~ (= ①ω① =) ♥ here is how i found this song: On the first of April I had downloaded a single on a website, but as this day is considered the "April Fool's Day", I fell on a joke and this song came on the single. Since then I was in love with this song, I asked a lot of people, but no one knew the name until I come here. ^^

猫 伍 ~ に ゃ ん 五 ~ (= ①ω① =) ♥ here is how i found this song: On the first of April I had downloaded a single on a website, but as this day is considered the "April Fool's Day", I fell on a joke and this song came on the single. Since then I was in love with this song, I asked a lot of people, but no one knew the name until I come here. ^^

ahahaha. That April Fool's day joke actually originated here:

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/34281-far-east-nope/?hl=dizain

you're welcome ; )