Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

[『Ferniroma』Review's ] MEJIBRAY - 『パラダイム・パラドックス』

20150905_mejibrey_01.jpg

81EyzfOPBGL._SL1000_.jpg

MEJIBRAY

Members:

Vo. Tsuzuku (綴) (ex-ruru → DIS → VanessA (as Genki))

Gt. MiA (ex-Valcuria → フルリレロ → トゥーン工場)

Ba. Koichi (恋一) (ex-maifure → mimikku → VanessA)

Dr. METO (メト)

Tracklist: 

1.) パラダイム・パラドックス

2.) VICTIM(ism)

3.) Negator NEGATOR

RATING FOR THIS SHIT:  ★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ 

⚠WOAH, "TRIGGER" WARNING!!!!!111⚠

I Often use risque and vulgar language and tend to be immature, if you don't enjoy that then please turn around and exit, you have been warned! Basically what I'm saying is, if you are gonna start hooting and hollering n shit then go on and turn around bby, OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THIS REVIEW! 

Ебена мать am i right? No ok.

BUT YEAH, this release is just right. Like not having work on a friday and getting stoned at 7:00 am outside in the morning mist. It's just right ok? ok. Although I really wish Tsuzuku's clean vocals would go back to how they sounded when Mejibray was better I really love this release and his voice in this release. パラダイム・パラドックス, the title track didn't really appeal to me at first, but as I gave it a few more listens....the shit bangs. Crazy right....I actually love this single.....what is wrong with me? NOTHING LOL BOI WTF U THOUGHT MEJIBRAY PUT THEIR THINKING CAPS ON WHEN THEY MADE THIS LITTLE NUMBER. I actually like the harsh vocals in the beginning, it's pretty amp, along with the low singing and the growling. The fucking chorus is nice, like I said and will continue to say....I miss his old vocals yeah but hey he can hit some nice ass keys. One thing I don't like though is MiA's solo's...they all seem to sound the same these days...we get it MIA you can fucking shred like a spin dash across grass but listening to you shred all the damn time like you snorted a unemployment  line of coke is kinda boring....and the fact that he's always wearing the same outfit. Meto is on point like always tho cause meto is bae. Koichi's bass lines are coherent and thick as always. The track ends abruptly though so it's kinda weird at the end. Onto Victim(Ism)...oh god this is so delicious...its so fucking cute and fun it actually made me want to dance. It's mellow tones and it's progression is to be admired....this song feels very nostalgic and old school Mejibray-ish. An instant classic, I actually want more tracks like these, no crazy failed vibrato, no unfitting pig rape squealing, no cocaine shredding. Just something that sounds like it should be in a video game or something. NEGATOR TIME LMAO...(This is gonna be in all caps so yeah, forgive me while i fucking gush over this) THIS TRACK IS JUST MNGHHHHHH, THE WAY IT STARTED OFF FUCKING BLEW ME AWAY I WAS HEADBANGING ALL OVER MY ROOM (small as it may be..). It's so aggressive, it's so guttural sounding, its heavy, and I like it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more tracks like this and Victim(ISM). Over all I believe this and VENOMS.app are Mejibray comebacks...they are placing out solid material. I really didn't care for Eiki but Nepenthes, パラダイム・パラドックス, and VENOMS...especially VENOMS are diamonds. I'm hyped for SECRET NO.3, so yeah *buys a ticket and boards the Meji-Train* bye bye now  <3 xoxoxoxxo

If you ain't heard this yet go check this shit out, like right here: http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/37692-mejibray-paradigm-paradox-20151007/?hl=mejibray

And support the band, buy the releases, buy merch and go to the lives. Enjoy yourself but not before you enjoy them, oh no oh no oh no.

Nice review! 

I personally think this release was nice but nothing crazy (like all their recent releases actually).

パラダイム・パラドックス: Nice song. I really like the chorus, a little bit repetitive but that's fine. 7/10

VICTIM(ism) : Good song, my favorite from this single, it's catchy! 8/10

Negator NEGATOR: what can I say about this song... I don't like it at all haha, I hate this kind of MEJIBRAY's song and Tsuzuku's vocals are horrendous. 2/10

I don't know what to expect for SECRET NO.3 but I'm excited :D

Sign in to follow this