Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[REVIEW] E.T ALL CD (MH SPECIAL version)

[REVIEW] E.T ALL CD (MH SPECIAL version)
etp.jpg

E.T some of us know them, some of us don't know them. They yet still one of the most underrated bands.
They started as a 5 member band but at the moment E.T is a 3 member band + 1 support member.
Members are: Hiro (vocal), Bass (Issei), Drum (Asei) and Support Guitar (Ryouta).
E.T music is a mix of (Heavy) Rock, Screamo and Nu Metal. Also they have created Acoustic songs which got a beautiful rocking style. Most of their songs are written in English (Engrish). But also Japanese or part Japanese. If you are fan of linkin park, korn, Papa Roach, system of down or any band who is a bit similar to them you will like E.T for sure. They are amazing live but also amazing on disk! Also I think that Hiro has a pretty own unique sounded voice.
Alright let's take a look inside their works.

ENTRANCE IN MYBRANDNEW

ENT.jpg
Preview here: https://myspace.com/etjapan/music/songs
1.GENERATION
2.CORN FLAKE
3.THE GOLDEN AGE

This single doesn't really contain that heavy nu-metal music however it still is a mix of screamo and numetal with cool heavy rock. All 3 songs are composed in the same style. It also contains the typical numetal electronic sounds. It also contains rap parts (Nu Metal style). It also reminds me of the old nu-metal style of the 2000's. You will definitely like this single easy if you are a big fan of that genre.

Buyable here:
Closet Child
ZEALLINK
BRAND-X
Jishubanclub

E.T×yazzmad split single BLIND

blind.jpg
Sweetpain preview here: https://www.audioleaf.com/et-leaf
02. Sweetpain
Later E.T released an Acoustic version of this song. However this version isn't also that wild too, its also a pretty calm version, which still belongs to the rock world. I really like the vocal part it's sung with so much feeling and touch. This song could make you cry also very easy. It would be strange if you wouldn't like this song at all. This song still proofs how variated music E.T can create. Melody, Riffs, vocal it all fits.

LOOKING UP AGAINST THE WALL

LUAW.jpg
PREVIEW

1.TAKING BACK BESIDE ME
2.I HATE ALL
(OFFICIAL MV)

3.DIRTY MY BLOOD
4.STAY REAL
5.Tomorrow is Anotherday
6.BRANDNEW WORLD

This CD release is a more while release again, which made you totally dance and headbang wild.It includes some calm songs but most of them are (lovely) heavy! Also this release will remind you of all those great 2000's nu-metal bands. Which totally also swap you back in time. And you can hear again what kind of good vocalist Hiro is. His voice is never annoying in any song. Only with this release again, English is Engrish. So you really need to look up at the lyrics to understand what is sung. What also gives you fun mishearing. E.T really plays I HATE ALL and "Tomorrow is another day" very often at their live gigs. which are also my favorite songs of this mini-album.   

The view from my eyes

The%20view-1.jpg
PREVIEW:

1.Doors
2.Ocean
3.Sweetpain(Acoustic ver.)

Fully sung in Japanese!!!
It's a calm / soft release, I would still place it inside the rock world. And if you liked sweetpain you will love Doors and Ocean too. Because all those songs proof what kind of great vocalist Hiro is. warm voice, sung with feeling, does hit all tones good, voice fits the melody... You just fall in love with his voice. And of course the guitar play is all with Acoustic guitar.
However, this single isn't available to order easy, but it can be bought via a proxy. (at live gigs, or per e-mail)

interplay of light and shade

inter.jpg
PREVIEW:

1.Fortune
2.Devil's walk by faith
3.THE LAST DAY

Fortune is my favorite song on this one, and it did let mishear the lyric completely. Yes for Engrish! It's a nice fast upbeat song. I also think that this single has a nice good own E.T sound. From inspiration of other great bands they created a good cool own musical style. which they proof again with this amazing single.
Devil's is a more heavy and also an upbeat song also very good. The Last Day is a bit more calm song with lovely heavy parts too.

We shouldn't forget about this band even if only "Sweetpain" is alround the Internet.  
We still can get their music via Closet Child and Puresound and all releases are still live sold! So are you ready to support them?! are you ready!!??!!

They are 100% one of my favorite bands and they will ever be.

I hope some more people will give them some more love in the Future!!

Buy at:

Closet Child

Puresound

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE

OFFICIAL TWITTER

MEMBER TWITTER: HIRO - ISSEI - ASEI

ENGLISH WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

Sign in to follow this