14.Fly through the sky
15.ONE AND ONLY

[DISC 2 track list]
01.TOP SECRET
02.It's Alright
03.Bittersweet(Hora Remix)
04.Seseragi(Kalm Remix)
05.Dizzy Love(Hiroyuki Arakawa Remix)
06.BOKU NO SEI(Original Love English Version)

I don't know style of music that makes ADAMS but I find it curious that two artists (Hora and Kalm) have decided to make remixes, and want to hear what they sound like, I'm happy for them.

I don't mean to dig up an old thread, but I would kill to listen to this- was this really ever released? I wanted to hear the HORA remix on their CD so bad

Good question if I left the CD for sale, I found this page if it sells it but in reality if someone wants to buy it before doing it and if you are sure send an email asking for it (I am not sure if it can be obtained but it would not be bad to consult writing to the store because of the doubts)
For the doubts I leave the link:

http://www.highfeel.kingeshop.com/ORIGINAL-LOVE-DOUBLE-CD-BEST-OF-bbaaaaapa.asp

On 2017-3-7 at 5:16 PM, 01K1NEMA said:

I don't mean to dig up an old thread, but I would kill to listen to this- was this really ever released? I wanted to hear the HORA remix on their CD so bad

Yeah, it was released and even sold at different events like Made in Asia last year (not sure about this year). The HIGHFeeL webshop got updated recently, so I guess they still sell ADAMS merchandise and CD's, but if you aren't sure just send a mail just like Kaya-Rose-Addict said or send a message through Twitter/Facebook!