Lestat

Dubtrack.fm / plug.dj

So I was just thinking about upcoming events and what we could do with dubtrack for them. Anyone up for celebrating Halloween and Christmas?

Halloween will be on a Monday, so we could call a session for the 31st and have it themed or something?

Christmas will fall on the regular Sunday session though. I'm up for it being themed too. Depends on what you all want. But what about the timing? Since it's been the 24 hour way for some time now, should we pick a time for a get together that'd work best for us all before then? This once? 

Let me know!

I know this is short notice, but it completely slipped my mind until now - anyone down to hold our Sunday session at plug.dj instead of dub, just for tomorrow? I figured it would be more fun and 'festive' to hold it there with the avatars and Halloween layout they have instead of on dub, which still looks normal.

I'd also like to encourage the playing of halloween-ish songs, or at least songs that are related to halloween/horror to some extent. Since this is short notice, I don't want to make this theme mandatory, though!