Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEZERT new album "最高の食卓(saikou no shokutaku)" release

WHEN CAN I HEAR THIS GIFT OF THE GODS? DAMN THEYRE GONNA KILL ME MAN...FIRST TITLE NASHI....THEN A PAUSE THE BOOM DADAROMA ANNOUNCES AN ALBUM THEN BOOM THE BLACK SWAN ANNOUNCES AN ALBUM THEN SEL'M, NOW DEZERT IS RELEASING AN ALBUM.

BRUH WHY TF Y'ALL TRYING TO OVERLOAD MY HEART WITH ALL THIS...MY MIND,HEART AND PHONE MEMORY CANT TAKE ALL THIS

[Aferni.exe has crashed, launching backup .exe file 『Ferniroma』]

Btw, there will be a limited edition and a regular edition.

【初回生産限定盤】¥3.500 (税別)

内容 : CD全10曲+アルバムインタビューブックレット

【通常盤】¥3.000 (税別)

内容 : CD全10曲

From the looks of it the limited edition will include an album interview booklet?

Vivi? Like, REALLY? XD

Well, he will needs a larger inventory of black on his wardrobe now. I have no doubts he will do a great job.

LMAO im dying to see how they style him as a dezert member

suit kei? wtf wheres the smeared lipstick crazy hair and exposed thighs? #bringbackkira

in other news im super hype to hear this even though its such a long time away. if chiaki and co. manage to top title nashi then it'll be AOTY hands down.

suit kei? wtf wheres the smeared lipstick crazy hair and exposed thighs? #bringbackkira

in other news im super hype to hear this even though its such a long time away. if chiaki and co. manage to top title nashi then it'll be AOTY hands down.

Have you heard the previews? dear lord they are gonna slay, no doubt.

Have you heard the previews? dear lord they are gonna slay, no doubt.

WHAT PREVIEWS???? WHUUUUUUTTTT?? FERNI LINK MEEE

WHAT PREVIEWS???? WHUUUUUUTTTT?? FERNI LINK MEEE

WHERE DEM LINKS?! [2]

GUYS OMG IM SORRY I MISTOOK THE WRONG PREVIEW VID FOR THIS ABLUM PLEASE EXCUSE MY DUMBNESS IM SO FUCKIN STUPID

oh u were probably talking about the preview of the 3 dezert live distributes on youtube

12/16 gotta hurry up and we need some actual promo material for november lets goooOOOOO

nah there isn't shit, i get that they have a smaller budget this time since they haven't made much this year but the fact that there's nothing is startling

something tells me it might get postponed

then again DEZERT didnt do much in the way of promos outside of the satsui video last time (if im not mistaken) so i dont know what to expect.

Well, I just got into them this year so I don't know how they usually do their promos, but things seem to have gotten quiet ever since Kira's departure.  I sure hope they don't postpone it...

Sign in to follow this