The Reverend

The General 'Free Stuff' Thread

Hey guys/gals

I'll be moving soon (boo! I've lived in the city I do now for 12 years and kinda like it) BUT it's to start a new job that I think will be good for my career!

Anyway, does anyone want this signed Mucc poster?

muccposter.jpg?dl=1

Got it when they came to the states on the taste of chaos tour, but I've never been a *huge* Mucc fan and I don't think this is gonna make the cut for my smaller apartment (and all the branding on it kinda detracts too)

Just pay for however you want to ship it to you, I could fold it and stick it in an envelope, or I've got a poster tube lying around if you want to keep it looking nice.

Post in this thread if you want it!

On 1/28/2017 at 11:27 PM, BrenGun said:

Versailles & Chariots: Prince/ Shred

Do you still have it? Are shipping fees 2,66€ for Italy too?

Didn't realize the post was from a year ago because I only looked at the month. ^^;

Edited by Nachtbringer
Replied to an old post

If anyone has any unwanted Hyde, Kamijo, D, Suicide Ali, or La'veil Miseria items lying around hit me up, I'm interested in just about anything EroGuro band related as well.

Hey guys, I've got some cds distributed for free/demos, flyers,  free vk mags I've never had the heart to throw away but would gladly get rid of if anyone wanted anything...

DEMOS / CDS

- 一斉掃射 from a band called マーブル (marble). According to their website, it's a 3-track cd (I've actually never listened to it)

- another 3-track cd from a band called LibrA (that I haven't listened to either) 

MAGAZINES

Gab.

- vol 33 (heidi, nightmare, kra, etc.) 

- vol 39 (Seven, Mix Speaker's Inc, alice nine, etc.)

- vol 40 (D=OUT, An cafe, Mix Speaker's Inc, etc.)

Vinyl Syndicate (from what I gather I think it's issued by the clothing brand sex post revenge)

- vol 10 (J from LUNA SEA, some lady whose name I can't read, bis, dueljewel, 176biz, etc.)

FLYERS

rentrer en soi EU tour flyer (I've got a whole bunch of them)

I'll be shipping the stuff from France; The cost for an international standard delivery is:

-up to 100g = 2,40€ within the EU, 2,60€ outside

up to 250g = 6€ within the EU, 6,50€ outside

up to 500g = 9,60€ within the EU, 10,40€ outside

Edited by shijzs
info

15 minutes ago, shijzs said:

There you go! 

Thank you!! *_________*

May I also see the Jackal one? I just now noticed it ;w;

@shijzs I’d love the Ayabie poster and some fliers. I collect posters magazines and fliers and I love Ayabie... And pretty much anything else music related so I’ll take anything you’d want to send. I’d like one of each of the fliers but if that’s too greedy then one of each of the Satsuki, Rentrer, and Shinigami. 

I’m in the USA. 

Edited by Nachtbringer

I have a bunch of shit that I'd like to give out for free, lemme know if you want it 😛

((Requests from other countries may take some time...))

Everything has been taken, thank you~♥

@suji

Im always looking for fliers and magazines. I’d take any of it you’d wanna let go. Bent is okay too, I frame everything so it usually straightens out. 

On 11/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, suji said:

Club Zy Mag vol.29 (Ruki (The Gazette), D-OUT)

Is this still up for grabs? I won't be able to pay shipping til this Friday, so it's okay if you say no. 

22 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

Is this still up for grabs? I won't be able to pay shipping til this Friday, so it's okay if you say no. 

Of course! ^^

On 11/4/2018 at 5:50 AM, Bear said:

Sorry I didn't respond to your message right away. Because I'm in the US, I believe it might be a little more expensive to ship there to your country, so I'm not certain if I can give you the boxset, although I'm eager to get rid of it.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, suji said:

I have a bunch of shit that I'd like to give out for free, lemme know if you want it 😛

((Requests from Europe may take some time...))

Flyers: (*some of these may be bent)

Hide contents

Alice Nine

Alphalia

Artemis

Baboo

Black Klaxon (pre-Astaria)

Bratbax (will be included with their CD)

Carat

D

Datura

De:Vi6

Dexcore

DISPINA

Elm

Exist Trace

Fixer

Garak's

Gremlins (Nightmare)

Huv

inc.Ribon

Jupiter

L -the world-

Lezard

Lost World

Marblehead

Melvel (x2)

MERRY

Meteoroid

NoGod/Kra/Rice/Takui Nakajima

Paranoid Circus

Poltergeist

Savage (x2)

Scarlet Valse (x2)

SchwarzKain

SheepSleep

Smileberry (x2)

Soan Project (ex-Moran)

Team Sekihan (チームお赤飯) (session band) (x2)

The 3rd Birthday

Under Fall Justice

Verusphere

Vivarush

vistlip (x2)

Zonbi

Free magazines:

Hide contents

Gashukiko YELL vol.1 (Under Fall Justice, Sibilebashir, Sliver, Paraponera)

Gashukiko YELL vol.12 (Neverland, Giza, Balalaika, Uchusentai:NOIZ, Avelcain, Morrigan, Yamato/K (NoGod))

Gashukiko YELL vol.13 (Balalaika, Faze/Lantana/Egoist, K, Savage, The DC, Morrigan, Rave)

PopUnited vol.121 (L.O.V.E. (ex-DID Tohma), Zill, Devil Kitty, SheepSleep, etc.)

EvoLv' special issue Vol.1 (April '17) (Avanchick disband interview)

EvoLv' Vol.34 (Jan '18) (Under Fall Justice, Dispina)

Club Zy Mag vol.29 (Ruki (The Gazette), D-OUT)

Club Zy Mag vol.34 (Diaura, Fest Vainqueur)

Gab vol.79 (Ensoku, Reno, Avelcain, Chanty, Malisend, Sibilebashir, etc.)

Gab vol.80 (Zin (pre-Yusai), Born, Avelcain, Chanty, Gigamous, Sibilebashir, Gossip, etc.)

Gab vol.81 (Gigamous, Takuma (wyse) x Kisaki, Avelcain, Chanty, Grieva, etc.)

Gab vol.87 (0.1 no Gosan, Miya (Mucc) x Aiji (LMC), Ensoku, Gossip, Sibilebashir, etc.)

Gab vol.88 (Purple Stone, CLOWD, Trick, Masato (defspiral) x Kaya)

Vinyl Syndicate vol.30 (96Neko (nico singer), MiA (Mejibray), Chanty)

closetchild goods pamphlet

Misc (photosets, booklets, etc.):

MERRY photosets (3x)

NMB48 posters

Anime poster from Crunchyroll lootcrate

Gintama wall scroll

Can i get the Merry, D, and A9 fliers? Are they still available?

Edit: and the Merry photosets??

Edited by EzraEroguro
Additional inquiry.

22 minutes ago, EzraEroguro said:

Can i get the Merry, D, and A9 fliers? Are they still available?

Edit: and the Merry photosets??

Of course! I actually have a bunch of duplicate Merry flyers I'd like to get rid of ^^

PM me your info and I'll see what I can do!

🎉 Free Stuff 🎉

Hello party people! I'm giving away a few free vk-themed things from vk.gy for the Christmas season.

---

1️⃣ vk.gy Christmas/New Year postcard - All you have to do is PM me your address, for an original vk.gy postcard. If you've created a visual kei avatar at vk.gy, I recommend grabbing one, for secret reasons 🙊

2018-12-18-free-stuff-1.png

---

2️⃣ vk.gy 2019 sticker - All vk.gy Patreons (regardless of tier) are receiving a special sticker for the new year. Any new Patrons during the month of December will also receive the picture. (Design is secret 🙊)

2018-12-18-free-stuff-2.png

---

3️⃣ ATAMA t-shirt contest - I recently designed a VK/headbanging themed t-shirt (produced by @evenor), based on a certain adult beverage. Right now, I'm running a simple follow/like/reshare contest, and 1 person will win a free shirt. Here are the links to that:

9 hours ago, inartistic said:

🎉 Free Stuff 🎉

Hello party people! I'm giving away a few free vk-themed things from vk.gy for the Christmas season.

---

1️⃣ vk.gy Christmas/New Year postcard - All you have to do is PM me your address, for an original vk.gy postcard. If you've created a visual kei avatar at vk.gy, I recommend grabbing one, for secret reasons 🙊

2018-12-18-free-stuff-1.png

---

2️⃣ vk.gy 2019 sticker - All vk.gy Patreons (regardless of tier) are receiving a special sticker for the new year. Any new Patrons during the month of December will also receive the picture. (Design is secret 🙊)

2018-12-18-free-stuff-2.png

---

3️⃣ ATAMA t-shirt contest - I recently designed a VK/headbanging themed t-shirt (produced by @evenor), based on a certain adult beverage. Right now, I'm running a simple follow/like/reshare contest, and 1 person will win a free shirt. Here are the links to that:

It actually says you can't receive messages. ^^;