Trombe

ギャロ(THE GALLO) new album "DIAVOLO" release

it is announced at ギャロ(THE GALLO) one-man live "THE INCUBUS CIRCUS" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/09/11 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2016/03/02, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their presents live tour "極東黒社会連合大闘争" since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/03/18 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/31 and their one-man live "THE TOKYO SOLOMON CIRCUS ALDEBARAN" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/05/05 and at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/05/06

SET-LIST at 2015/09/11:

01.共鳴
02.畸形
03.東京破廉恥劇場-ヱデン-
04.眠神-HYPNOS-
05.東京破廉恥大サーカス-新世界-
06.ALICE IN DEAD END
07.夢葬
08.黒鶏式葬送曲第壱番-ドウベ-
09.魔王-慟哭-
drums solo
10.BOUTIQUE BEELZEBUB
11.INCUBUS
guitar solo
12.東京市下谷区少年盗賊團・虎徹
13.SUCCUBUS
14.死神-THANATOS-
15.神風型駆逐艦・闇風
16.禁句

EN1
01.蚯蚓
02.大日本黒鶏主義者聯盟行進曲ホ短調

EN2
01.東京シンデレラ

Not just that --

7th anniversary will be 5/5/2016 at Ikebukuro CYBER, followed by the BLAZE one-man on 5/6.

The "retirement ceremony" at the live everyone was worried about was Vivi. Vivi will no longer be with the band. (Trolls!)

Devil (ex-THE SKULL FUCK REVOLVERS) joined at O-WEST on the saxaphone for three songs -- Shinigami, Yamikaze, and Kinku.

And if anyone's interested, Romanized setlist:

01. Kyoumei
02. Kikei
03. Tokyo Harenchi Gekijou -Eden-
04. Nemurigami - HYPNOS-
05. Tokyo Harenchi Circus -Shinsekai-
06. ALICE IN DEAD END
07. Musou
08. Kokkeishiki Sousoukyoku Dai-ichiban -Dube-
09. Maou -Doukoku-
drums solo
10. BOUTIQUE BEELZEBUB
11. INCUBUS
guitar solo (Wajow)
12. Tokyo-shi Shitaya-ku Shounen Touzokudan - Kotetsu
13. SUCCUBUS
14. Shinigami -THANATOS-
15. Kamikazekata Kuchikukan - Yamikaze
16. Kinku

EN1
01. Mimizu
02. Dainippon Kokkei Shugisha Renmei Koushinkyoku Ho Tanchou

EN2
01. Tokyo Cinderella

their new limited-period single (title not yet finalized) will be released since 2015/11/17 and up to late 2016/02 (1 song, 600yen), which will be single-cut from their new album to be released in 2016/02

title of their new limited-period single is finalized as "BELIAL"

I wonder whether "DIAVOLO" is title of their new album

CT_OWelUkAAxVNA.jpg

"For Cannibals Dykes Faggots Perverts + Rapists"

idk whether to be hyped or laughing my ass off.

still hype though

tumblr_nuw2yfeC1W1ruc976o1_500.jpg

oh

my

god

whos gonna drag them? jks their foreign fanbase is too busy trying to get into their pants to say anything who am i kidding

> people who believe anything they read on the internet

> people who have probably never actually been to a live or met any of the fans

> people who totally inspire fans' generosity lol oops

The fact that you buy into rumours started by an anti instead of the massive problems this band has caused lately (the irl reason why people are jumping ship) says a lot about you as a person

> people who believe anything they read on the internet

> people who have probably never actually been to a live or met any of the fans

> people who totally inspire fans' generosity lol oops

The fact that you buy into rumours started by an anti instead of the massive problems this band has caused lately (the irl reason why people are jumping ship) says a lot about you as a person

im laughing because u made an account to comment here lmfao go back to defending urself on tumblr because im sure ur the same girl who's been jumping at the chance to defend ur gaijin bangya friends on every single bangya/tanuki blog post that slanders ur precious band

i dont care about ur fandom, its just funny to throw shade lol its not that serious lmfao

im laughing because u made an account to comment here lmfao go back to defending urself on tumblr because im sure ur the same girl who's been jumping at the chance to defend ur precious bandomen sama on every single bangya/tanuki blog post that slanders ur precious band

i dont care about ur fandom, its just funny to throw shade lol its not that serious lmfao

Nah i made the account years ago because i'm a lurker

It's cool tho, that's two of us who don't care, and I didn't know anyone was defending them, like hell

your comment was precious tho I was enjoying the 'edginess' before it

no one cares about the gallo enough to attack the fans lol did u think it was dir en grey circa 2008 or some shit

yeah someone started shit about the foreign gallo gya trying to fuck the band and i thought it was hilarious, and all of a sudden im sure the girl who they were shit talking was crying about how if u dont go to the lives dont talk shit blah blah blah on tumblr

i wouldnt know if theres any truth to it, it just made me giggle. good that you have a sense of humour about it, now spill the tea about the gallo drama bc it sounds entertaining ^.^

also to stay on topic the minimalism of the cover is actually so cute