gnk777

Far East Dizain new album "TONICK DIZAIN" release

I hated deluhi minus 2 songs but this djent-kei is exactly what can replace the void left by MBHI disbanding.

They will never replace MBHI in me xD

Far East Dizain already upped their djent game waaay more with just this one song than MBHI ever hope to imo. ;<

do you want to die today? :3

That song is jammin' but I'd rather listen to it without the vocalist. He is not living up to my expectations at all. I swear the previews I heard from his old band were way better than this.

That song is jammin' but I'd rather listen to it without the vocalist. He is not living up to my expectations at all. I swear the previews I heard from his old band were way better than this.

Kind of my thoughts exactly, Keita is someone who despite not being bad at singing, turns me off within a minute if his vocals drag on too much. This song doesn't really do that thankfully but I still view him as kind of a permanent limp for this project. Parts of the instrumental could be viewed as kind of excessive samey breakdown noise but it's fuckin LEDA and the skill is undeniable, will be playing this a fair bitt.

today they released their song "I'm a Human Just Like You" via itunes and the preview sounds great - just wondering how the full song turns out since the song is over 6!! minues long...

Watched that PV:

Whats cool here is that this is obviously some of LEDA's best work (at least the parts I skimmed through).

What sucks is that this best work falls under a genre that literally makes my head hurt almost every time i listen to it. 

What a bummer. 

EDIT: These clips really aren't doing it for me. Nothing special....

btw they will hold their 1st anniversary one-man live "DIZAINATION" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/04/02

SET-LIST at 2015/11/14:

01.Cry My Name From The Light
02.Memorize
03.Blank Space
04.LOCUS
05.Paradoxxx (drums solo)
06.The Left Hook of Waccha (drums solo)
07.White Hole (guitar solo)
08.一縷(ichiru)
09.蜃気楼(shinkirou)
10.Illest
11.I'm a Human Just Like You