gnk777

Far East Dizain new album "TONICK DIZAIN" release

WHOA!!!! F*CK YES!!! why even put the songs from that mediocre single on this album IF THIS IS A REPRESENTATION of where they're going with their sound? The quality of this song is like leaps and bounds better than those two early released songs. Can't wait for the PV!

I hate the vocals but good damn the guitar and bass work is amazing. So much more promising than the previous single.

Maybe this band will be my new Alsdead.

I'm psyched for this release!  Love the heavy djent vibes with Keita's vocals.  I liked the first release, but the sound in this preview already has me more excited.

Best thing I've heard from Leda in a looong looong time. I'm somewhat looking forward to the album now. I hope the other tracks manage to match the intensity of this tune.

What the fuck Leda!? Playing a 7-string, and a strandberg-esque guitar with fanned frets no less? Sounds like he's been listening to some Monuments and TesseracT with that tone, definitely digging it!

I hated deluhi minus 2 songs but this djent-kei is exactly what can replace the void left by MBHI disbanding.

ps leda just killed every single deathcore/metalcore visual guitarist in just over 4 minutes; sorry nokubura fans. there's a reason so many guitarists in the genre have a leda influence (some more than others--cough mia--cough).

What the fuck Leda!? Playing a 7-string, and a strandberg-esque guitar with fanned frets no less? Sounds like he's been listening to some Monuments and TesseracT with that tone, definitely digging it!

It's an 8-string Strandberg.

CPL2fcRUEAAlVjW.jpg

:lolita_happy:

I hated deluhi minus 2 songs but this djent-kei is exactly what can replace the void left by MBHI disbanding.

MBHI didn't disband yet