Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

GACKT "LAST VISUALIVE" World Tour 2016

GACKT ANNOUNCES WORLD TOUR 2016

‪GACKT‬ refers to a new WORLD TOUR on his official website and Facebook page along with a new visual look of GACKT.  

Nothing further has been revealed just yet, but I am sure we'll be kept updated.

tumblr_nud4ne9iHu1tshofmo1_540.jpg

Because we do not blindly accuse artists of such malicious crimes — and this thread doesn't call for nasty and downright inhumane comments like the one you made earlier.

Because we do not blindly accuse artists of such malicious crimes — and this thread doesn't call for nasty and downright inhumane comments like the one you made earlier.

nothing blind about the accusation. I don't feel comfortable with someone who has had those charges levelled against him possibly entering europe. The only inhumane thing here is was what he allegedly did.

To see a visualive of him would be a dream come true. I really hope he does arena shows (or at least big hall) shows in europe too. Ive already seen him 3 times now in Europe, but a real visualive is what ive always wanted to see of him. Even tough his last work isnt his best for sure i still want to see him performe in a huge show, since thats what he does best for sure. He's still the guy who got me into j-rock/vk and he is one of the few artists i actually still listen to

It's probably inconceivable that he'd play big halls here, I heard that during his previous tours in Europe there were barely any tickets sold.

For some disastrous and unknown reason I decided against going to his show with YFC in 2012 (I think it was that year?) in Amsterdam, while it's only 40 minutes away from where I live. I am still upset with myself about that, but I am glad I'll get another chance at seeing him live if he comes somewhere remotely close.

nothing blind about the accusation. I don't feel comfortable with someone who has had those charges levelled against him possibly entering europe. The only inhumane thing here is was what he allegedly did.

Innocent until proven guilty etc. 

Sign in to follow this