Rosebetz

The GazettE new single 「UGLY」11/18 RELEASE !

The track 'GODDESS' sounds as if it's the one with the most potential on there. The other two tracks are just continuous loops following where they left off with the flop that was DOGMA.

can't agree more

The track 'GODDESS' sounds as if it's the one with the most flopping potential on there. The other two tracks are just continuous loops following where they left off with the unique cohesive masterpiece of an album that was DOGMA.

Damn you region lock bastard!!!!!

it's on FB as well

UGLY is fucking awesome, I've been listening to the shitty radio rip over and over again for days (I never do that... ever). DEPRAVITY also sounds awesome so far. Unfortunately, I'm not really digging GODDESS, maybe the chorus just isn't that good, idk. I like that they're continuing from the DOGMA sound, but I'm not sure if that's just because they wrote the songs (and recorded them) right after the album.

The track 'GODDESS' sounds as if it's the one with the most potential on there. The other two tracks are just continuous loops following where they left off with the flop that was DOGMA.

"ZETSUBOOOUUURGGH" *pinch harmonics ensue*

People must be pretty naive to believe that this *is not* a DOGMA leftover (it is really)

>MFW when ppl already knew (via the interviews and instagram posts) that the band was releasing more music shortly after DOGMA. Ppl would be naive to think the band would go in any sort of new direction soon after just releasing an album as well as touring. Lmaooooo

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Captain obvious.

srcstc.gif

As for the previews:

UGLY sounds banging. That chorus is nice and I love how THIS is how they incorporated the Heresy members into it.

DEPRAVITY.....Got damn. BRUH.

Goddess is meh. Gonna wait for the full version to give a proper judgement.

It actually is kind of nostalgic to have the GazettE doing singles again. Feels like its been forever. Oh well, cant wait to see the full result.

Eh, nothing wrong with it being DOGMA leftover whatsoever. It is still part of phases from this era anyway so it is to be understood it sounds similiar.

Besides, just accept the fact this is how Gazette sounds like, it'll be easier to listen to them and we shouldn't always have to discuss this same old subject everytime they release somethings. It is like beting the dead horse, counter productive.

UGLY is banging for a number of reasons.

I really don't mind the MTH influence, it works and most importantly, its fresh. Shows that Ruki can deviate and draw influence from other places other than himself. I do get what people are saying when they mention headache man. The vibes are there but its not really an issue. Typical for modern day GazettE. I FUCKING love the gang vocals part. All i wanna do when that part comes up is fist pump along. The chorus is cool because it provides what I can agree is a flaw of many of the DOGMA songs: Distinction between Aoi and Uruha's Guitar parts. And the Uruha solo as well was nice to have because they werent around as much in DOGMA. No words needed for Kai, he just does his thing. And Seeing as though this is a heavy song, Reita is just going along with the rhythm. I hope 2 see him shine more, at least in Goddess. Overall, this track just goes in. It fits with the whole DOGMA ish mood well.

It's like DAWN (or just general DOGMA) material w/ guitar work from REMEMBER THE URGE.

Smart combination. I always liked RTU. Before I Decay isn't the only overlooked single of the era :/

The song overall sounds decent, but I don't think it's all that great. It's enjoyable while it's playing but it doesn't have anything that really gets stuck on me. The chorus while distinguishable goes by really quick. The track is really repetitive. I liked Uruha's solo, but that also goes by really quick. It honestly feels like a B-side than an actual lead song from a single. I would say so far depending on how Depravity sounds full version, that would have been the better song to lead with for this. We'll see though. 

The song overall sounds decent, but I don't think it's all that great. It's enjoyable while it's playing but it doesn't have anything that really gets stuck on me. The chorus while distinguishable goes by really quick. The track is really repetitive. I liked Uruha's solo, but that also goes by really quick. It honestly feels like a B-side than an actual lead song from a single. I would say so far depending on how Depravity sounds full version, that would have been the better song to lead with for this. We'll see though. 

What is the main difference between lead tracks and B-sides? Personally there are quite a few singles for which I like B-sides better than the lead song but are there any concrete differences between the two?