Rosebetz

The GazettE new single 「UGLY」11/18 RELEASE !

I am so turned on by the PV description. It also makes me realize that I haven't seen... either one of the full PVs from DOGMA... Gotta get on this.

Kind of glad we will get an instant taste of GazettE's current style in the single format.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you just've spoiled a part of the 5th movement on MH, congrats 

let's wait and see until this 5th movement happens, for now, you can't access anything

People should be more patient :D

Can it be called spoiling....? I mean if it's packaged with DOGMA limited then it's just available for public consumption, (if you can shell out lol) XD

Destroyed though..? is it necessary to ruin the most expensive VK packaging ever to remove this teaser? XD

If you watch the vid you can see that they had to tear between the base box to get the ticket out.

That link on the ticket needs username and password to access though.

It was an april fool... --"

I know. That's why I put unreleased single in quotations.

They're really taking this Dark Project seriously! It's actually exciting and kind of a smart way to market their activities. Can't wait for Ugly though.

the-gazette.com huh? So, is the fifth movement just a new OHP? Are they breaking ties with PSC and abandoning Tomomi? :lol:

Oh my god I didn't even realize the magnitude of this LE boxing.

All that space and they couldn't include an GazettE-brand gramophone with a pre-loaded record of Ruki eating a BLT..? Seriously?

new website? maybe they are leaving psc

Yup more and more people are saying they will leave PSC

I wouldnt be surprised if they started a new project called NEW BEGINING xD

the GazettE leaving psc is highly improbable

them leaving psc is exactly what most of you are dreaming of, because you think their sound will change to the best if they do, but why would it change ? they seem to really enjoy what they did with DOGMA and this whole new era/ Their sound could change, but not to go back to what they did in the past

most of you are just hoping they will go back to some NIL/DIM sound but it's been too long now, I think they moved on, and what could be a new OHP is another step to move on from what they did in the past

I mean look at the setlist from the new tour, there's not as many old songs as they used to put

Anyway, I like how they are atm, hope it will last some time

^ We could use almost every band that has separated from PSC as an example, for better or worse. Even Alice Nine, but that's getting off-topic. Leaving PSC does tend to give the bands a different approach to their music

I still like Dogma :)

me too, sure they've simplified their sound a lot compared to older albums, but I get the feeling that some people think that simple is synonymous with bad.

I liked DIM more, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the hell out of DOGMA

I'm of the general opinion that bands that join PSC become lame, with the exception of Gazette of course, so if they left PSC imagine how awesome they could potentially be...