Rosebetz

The GazettE new single 「UGLY」11/18 RELEASE !

Not much waiting Gazette will release a NEW SINGLE ATD 11/18 CALLED UGLY!!

11988558_964011016989823_824479867877342FIRST LIMITED TYPE

CD + DVD

1.UGLY

2.DEPRAVITY

DVD

1. UGLY (MUSIC VIDEO)

2. MAKING OF UGLY MV

PRICE: 1836 yen

REGULAR TYPE ONLY (CD ONLY)

1.UGLY

2.DEPRAVITY

3.GOODESS

PRICE: 1296 yen

SORRY POSTED THE THREAD TWICE DELETE THE OLDER ONE PLEASE ^^

Wait... So was DOGMA 2nd mov.? What was 1st?

I don't get GazettE's recent campaign at all but I'm excited.

Although I'm pretty sure DEG did Ugly better.

Wait... So was DOGMA 2nd mov.? What was 1st?

I don't get GazettE's recent campaign at all but I'm excited.

Although I'm pretty sure DEG did Ugly better.

2015-06-15_141344.jpg

There are still 2 movements left that means THE FINALE will be probably a live in front of a huge crowd that wil go on a DVD.

The 5th movement that could be an annoucment of something different the holders of  FYZICAL DOGMA CD got some sort of a ticket that they supposed to hold on till the 5th movement.

It'll be interesting to see where this project ends up. I agree that the final 'movement' will probably just be a huge one man show, but it would be cool if they did something surprising instead. With the physical copy of DOGMA ltd ed saying 'hold onto this box until 5th movement', I wonder if the 5th movement will be some kind of live instead. Which means the final act could be a real curveball like... another album?!

Which means the final act could be a real curveball like... another album?!

Would be awesome, but incredibly unlikely.

5th movement will be yet another single, 

Most probably, this is my guess at least.

I at least figured the third movement would be a single. Not sure what the fifth movement would be, though. I still don't understand why the limited box says "KEEP THIS SAFE UNTIL THE 5TH MOVEMENT" ... why until the fifth movement? Why don't I have to keep it safe after the fifth movement? I really don't think it'll be a live show, since they've already got two tours going. Whatever it is, it'll most likely happen in February after the fourth movement tour.

And I'm still going to assume that THE FINALE will be an anniversary live in March to end THE OMINOUS YEAR.

UGLY PV DESCRIPTION LOOKS EPIC!!

Ending credits: after the encore, we expected a second encore, and instead of that we could see the projection of the next single’s PV, named “UGLY”. The music was catchy, with strong sounds and headbanging, but also melodic parts with Ruki’s soothing voice. The really shocking part was the video - tons of blood, religious symbols, dead hookers, Ruki’s red gloves - very strong images, tons of symbols, I think it’s going to be a big hit. I still can’t decide if the clip was shocking as Dir en grey’s Obscure, or a little bit over the edge of disgusting. The members looked fine in it, with the 80-100 fans who were participating in the video. (They sit and headbang around a small round stage, showing only their backs, wearing black T-shirts, while the band is playing in the centre.)

Tour haul: a lot, but most of them are for friends. A mirror, a towel, and a bear key chain for myself. And yes, of cause, Aoi’s pick. First concert catch ever! After 33 years and many dozen of concerts, Aoi took my pick virginity. I’m really glad it was him after all… ^-^

© kyo-mo-ikita-ne

VENOMOUSCELL

Coolness! Maybe there's some reward for saving the box because it's like a proof of purchase or something... and then they give you whatever the 5th movement is for free~~ wishful thinking I'm sure, but that would be hella.