Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

[Aferni's Reviews!] THE BLACK SWAN - 赫音

THE%20BLACK%20SWAN_5.jpg

THE BLACK SWAN

818gHmnDhoL._SX522_.jpg

Vo.儿-JIN- (ex.・・・Kakera」 -> / PERESTROIKA / -ネガ -NEGA > THE BLACK SWAN)

Gt.樹-ITSUKI- (ex. オリガミ -> THE BLACK SWAN)

Gt.誠-MAKOTO- (ex .Reivieя > Doppler > THE BLACK SWAN)

Ba.RENA (ex. Vior gloire > Shungokusatsu > THE BLACK SWAN)

Dr.煉-LEN-

TRACKLIST:
  1.).赫音-justitia-
  2.) 赫音-finis-
  3.) 欠落の欠片
  RATING FOR THIS SHIT:  ★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ 

⚠WOAH, "TRIGGER" WARNING!!!!!⚠
I Often use risque and vulgar language and tend to be immature, if you don't enjoy that then please turn around and exit, you have been warned! OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THIS REVIEW!

Woo Fuckin Hoo another THE BLACK SWAN release! I'm really loving these guys man, they just get better and better but just looking at their line up as is you just cant go wrong with it. You got Jin, A Class fucking S vocalist, RENA a class S Bassist and two of the best guitarist's on the scene, Itsuki and Makoto both, who have plenty of fucking experience in the Vk scene. Me being a die hard Jin stan, supported this band from the get go and I have yet to be disappointed. This is another strong release from these lovely boys, in everyone of their teasers i'm am interested to no end. Kagune, the title being inspired by Tokyo Ghoul btw, is packed with strong riffs of those sorrowful guitars, along with those deep bass lines. One of my major positive nit picks with this band is that the fucking bass is never overpowered by the guitars,and its never louder than the guitars either. They all even out perfectly it's been like that since their first release and it amazes me. The first track, -justitia- is amazing to say the very least, Jin's vocals are on point, the song starts out with a solo, and ends with a solo. The drumming is solid, the bass work is flawless and sexy, the trademark melancholic piano is back but you can barely hear it..shame because its a mix off a crystalline feels along with a strong melancholy. It's the best drug besides pot. Onto -finis-  another melancholic track, a bit slower than the first track, very somber with some jin vomiting here and there. The solo ain't bad and HEY the piano is back in this one too, and it isnt lowered in volume either. Such a treat~! Jins vocals are as sweet as pure nectar I love it. Now last but not least, Ketsuraku No Kakera. This track is one of those (The last track is the softer tracks) tracks. Its pure greatness, Jin sings with such grace, he holds his notes so well. Like a knife through hot butter, the solo is also fucking great. The violin and piano come and slay it again, again...flawless work by these lovely boys. 

and if you haven't already downloaded this shit yet, get it here silly. : http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/37037-the-black-swan-%E8%B5%AB%E9%9F%B3-kagune-20150826/

Please Support/Continue to support these lovely boys, they really deserve it!

Reviews Coming Soon!:

DADAROMA - 「最終電車」

Halienju - Dances Cleverly

D.I.D. - The Day I Died

DADAROMA - dadaism#2

Also, if you like the way I review and want me to review something, don't be afraid to drop me a PM! Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go cry my eyes out because today sucked. Toodles~!

Sign in to follow this