Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

[Aferni's Reviews!] NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - 銃創

20120604_2378217.jpg                                                                                                               17520150611215810.jpg

Cazqui [7Strings]       Natsu[Drums]          尋[Vocal]           Masa[bass]        Daichi[Guitar]

17520150509112145.jpg
                             TRACKLIST:
                             1.)銃創
                             RATING FOR THIS SHIT:  ★★★★ out of ★★★★★

⚠WOAH, "TRIGGER" WARNING!!!!!⚠
I Often use risque and vulgar language and tend to be immature, if you don't enjoy that then please turn around and exit, you have been warned! OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THIS REVIEW!

Whilst I am not really that much of a NB fan myself I felt that this live dist was fucking amazing! It's bold, it's brash and doesn't fit in the trash. But in all seriousness, I enjoy this song, it's powerful and angry and there's plenty of Hiro's trademark wild screaming and Cazqui's riffs. The distorted guitar whine is here too along with a pretty cool breakdown at the end, the chorus ain't bad neither. Its addictive to playback over and over, I just love it when he says In My Head. It's so mystifying, I wouldn't mind if they made more songs like these, but then again that'd get old fast wouldn't it. Eh oh well, what can you do? I wish I could've made it longer but meh it's NB I cant really say much bout them anyway.

[Aferni's Reviews!]

taking charge. yessss

@shimily very lukcy. I was looking for that cd everywhere but didn't know anyone that went to the live either

I do like this song very much and am looking forward to that live DVD

The song itself, like Shmilly, is one of my favorite too. The way Hiro sings on the began of song is what we can see being his own and fabulous mark.

For the intro track, it's my second best intro, only losting to samsara... The piano is so epic and the rest of it looks like heavy Final Fantasy soundtrack.

5/5

This song is mesmerizing. 

It doesn't sound like their typical songs. As weird as it sounds, it feels like theres some emotional aspect to it which gives it that extra umph. 

I really wish this would leak.

This song is mesmerizing. 

It doesn't sound like their typical songs. As weird as it sounds, it feels like theres some emotional aspect to it which gives it that extra umph. 

I really wish this would leak.

Read the Lyrics, they are very emotional.

Sign in to follow this