Pandabear

Stupid And Cool Band Names

The stupid shit you cunts consider cool will always make me laugh when I scroll to see the band names you guys dis on.

Like, some make sense, but then most others I'm just, how in the world did you come to that conclusion?

On 1/13/2017 at 8:00 PM, NICKT said:

The stupid shit you cunts consider cool will always make me laugh when I scroll to see the band names you guys dis on.

Like, some make sense, but then most others I'm just, how in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Well, not everyone can think the same in regards to bands and their names. Even though the GazettE has been my favorite band for a while, I'm sure there are people out there who think that their name is stupid and that's okay with me.

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 5:00 AM, NICKT said:

Downvoted.

On 1/13/2017 at 9:00 PM, NICKT said:

e48d23494b9cf55d962d62ff0f62b373.500x270

2 hours ago, midi:nette said:

e48d23494b9cf55d962d62ff0f62b373.500x270

It bugs me that it's so hard to see the T in sweetie. Looks like he's saying Swee. 

On 1/13/2017 at 7:00 PM, NICKT said:

At the end of the day its  all opinions... theres absolutely no need be talking like that on here but hey thats just my opinion are you goin to dis on me for having one

11 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

At the end of the day its  all opinions... theres absolutely no need be talking like that on here but hey thats just my opinion are you goin to dis on me for having one

I think being Aussie has desensitised me a lot to insults, because cunts here is often used generally and probably isn't at excessive as it is elsewhere.

And yeah, it's all opinions, just weird sometimes. Like, I'm personally not a fan when a band puts random symbols in their name, or is a made up word/sounds like jumbled garbage.

On 2/9/2016 at 5:24 AM, Traxan said:

I do kinda like the uniquely Japanese trend of running two words into one band name. The girls seem to be the ones who do it.

Bridear - Bride & Dear

Aldious - Ultimate & Melodious

BandMaid - Band & Maid

Destrose - Destroy & Rose

And let's face it, there's a screwball new band name in the News section almost every day. :)

I think it's just the result of the Japanese language's tendency to combine two words to make shorter words or slang.

PC (personal computer) = pasokon

convenience store = combini

smart phone = sumaho

etc.

Just going from stuff in my library....

Cool

- BUCK-TICK (cool romanization of bakuchiku, or "firecracker")

- Kuroyume ("black dream")

- Luna Sea

- Panic Channel

- Velvet Eden

- Jinkaku Radio

- Anemone

- Sleep My Dear

- 雀羅 / Jakura

- Matenrou Opera

Lame

- GLAY

- MALICE MIZER (I think it would have been cooler had "MIZER" actually been pronounced like "miser" and not half of "miserable")

- SADS

- Merry

- SEX-virgin killer- (Hilarious and likely intentional tho lol...)

- NEW SODMY

- La'Mule

- Labaiser

- Fairy Fore

- Marry+An+Blood

... etc.

Edited by jaymee

55 minutes ago, jaymee said:

Cool

- BUCK-TICK (cool romanization of bakuchiku, or "firecracker")

i actually hate this name, i hate Gock-Ack or whatever too for the same reason

other shit that sucks:
-??? (hatena)
-single letter bands. S M and D can smd

good:
-lapslock band names
-NEW SODMY

Edited by cvltic

23 hours ago, cvltic said:

i actually hate this name

good:
-NEW SODMY

Honestly it would have been lamer as 爆竹 or just “bakuchiku”/“firecracker” in English

lol plz tell me you’re joking with NEW SODMY

It’s only great for the lulz

Edited by jaymee