vote  

119 members have voted

1. 1. vote

• Straight
    • BI
    • GAY
    • OTHER!!!
    • I don't kno'

Defined myself als "mentally BI, but now women-oriented". Women are really attractive to me, since I've girlfriend I have no need to look on other guys, even if they're really attractive. But I wouldn't have a problems to have a relationship with a man, to hold his hand in public other to kiss :)

I'm homosexual since I have my memories. 

As they say above, it is a way lot better to tell your friends what you truly are, it doesn't worth losing ths time full of sincerity. ...A year ago I did tell to all who I thought they were my friends my sexual orientation, because it was killing me (I kinda got severe paranoia and those post-bullying/discrimination effects) and I really needed to know their answer, because this is what I will always be all the time. Well, a few of them said "Oh, it's okay. No problem. : )" but all their attitudes changed, to the point it was so evident. Avoiding. Coldly answering. After all I really feel a lot better with myself. That people wasn't my real friends. And I believe there's no better feeling than the truthness of your real friends (I'm glad I have.), those ones who wouldn't despise you for this simply natural/not chosen life, a human being. 

debitto, it's always better. But imvho sometimes is better not to tell anyone, as long as you're sure, that's your real friend and you can easly trust this person. I've done so. I've told about this thing to 3 people (none of them belongs to my family), cos it's my personal business! If I make sure they accept me, I can tell it. My family is conservative and maybe that's why, dunno. To cut a long story short. Sometimes is better to behave like there is nothing to say in this subject instead of feeling lonely all the time ;)

I haven't commented on this thread either, but I'm trying to improve my post to viewing time ratio. AM I POPLAR YET?

Straight, although I don't believe in a gender binary (hence everyone falls under a continuum rather than being strictly straight or strictly homosexual). I can't really determine where I sit (pertaining to the extent of my "masculinity"), it's not like I really care though. I am who I am.

There are occasions where some VK artists really test me though...CHISA YOU HANDSOME BASTARD

I like both men and women but getting laid with men is so much easier to me. im shy so it's not always easy to face girls. but im a magnet to gay men :D

Wtf gay people like visual kei????gasp?!?!?!?!?im not the only one??!?!?!

vkei made me question everything in my life LOL i used to identify as gay but if the visual guys were to hypothetically identify as non binary (which is totally possible--*cough* wataru *cough*) then that technically wouldn't make me gay so thats why i see no purpose in defining my sexuality. I also identify as non-binary so sexuality is a whole lot of confusing.

I'm so surprised I never replied to this thread.

I think this may come to a shock to a lot of you but I identify as a gay male.

46 minutes ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

I'm surprised i never replied to this topic <__< If it's obvious i love kawaii Jrockers, saying what sexual orientation i have may be unknown to some people. I think there's more than only ""hetero/homosexuality/bi"", so it's nice to see "Other" as a possiblity of answer. I am not any of these 3 orientations.

Not gay because: OK, i can't deny, kawaii Jrockers ARE guys, that being said, if i was going to say to any random strangers in the street that i'm gay, he would assume i'm attracted by your typical masculine guy that you see everywhere if you go outside of your home sometime, so i would have to add:: "but wait, i'm not really attracted by male, i mean i never found any male attractive in my whole country, i'm only attracted by a few Japanese extremely feminine guys that you would believe they are cute girls if you see them". Because that's true, most people not aware they are guys would actually believe these Jrockers are girls, to a point that my mom told me she would feel lesbian if she had to kiss one of them. If ALL guys were looking like kawaii Jrockers, like if it was the norm, and that masculine guys were as rare as kawaii Jrockers currently are, then i could say i'm gay, but it's not the case, and so, it makes me feel not gay. I can't identify or recognize myself as a gay male due to  all of this, it's not how i feel inside. I think it would be easier to be gay though, because gay is more "well-known" orientation in the society, than kawaii Jrockers where i have to explain everytime to people i meet. Open minded people usually understand, because they can't deny how feminine these guys are. Closed minded people, i don't care of them so....

Not hetero, simply because i don't deny that these kawaii Jrockers are not completely female (despite i think they actually look more feminine than most girls from my country). I am very attracted by their feminine side, but i still want them to not be a "real girl". But if someone say i'm hetero, i will not say anything against it, because some people don't understand the notion of "different sexual orientation than the 3 others they already know". I think if i had to be considered as hetero or gay or bi, it is more similar to hetero, but it's still not 100% this, so i personally consider me as "other" due to this.

Bi is for those who are attracted to man and woman, both, and i actually doesn't feel attracted by neither, but i'm attracted by people who have mostly attributes of woman, with some attributes of man, so it's like being attracted by a 3rd gender.

I'll say what my mom already told me: "a man is not just a penis, and a woman is not just boobs. There's attitude, appearance, and many other things". And that's why she consider kawaii Jrockers are not male, because they are more female. When you see a guy in the street, you know he's a guy, but you still haven't seen in his pants to actually prove he's a man, so there's attitude, appearance, and many other things...

Like others said before, my sexual orientation doesn't define who i am. But it clearly define who i would love to be with: Kawaii Jrockers ^o^. One that would be permanently kawaii, not like Ishiki who decided to stop being kawaii <__< To simplify, for heterosexual man, it's like if your sexy girlfriend suddenly decided to crossdress to be as much masculine as possible, even to a point she would have a realistic fake beard, well if she looks like Obama, i don't think you would still be attracted by "her" physically, even if you know she's a girl. Some people could always say i'm gay, or other things, but in the end, what matters is that I know what i am and what i'm not, because there will always be people to judge you, whatever you are, and whatever you do, they think they know better than yourself what you are. That's why everyone should not matter of what others think of your orientation.

It's true that when someone is asking what is your sexual orientation, it should be something ordinary as asking "do you prefer strawberry or chocolate?", or "what is your favorite color?", and adding to these questions "what is your sexual orientation?". Because it is something that is personal to each individual. It's called: personal preferences, and i don't know why it's such a big deal. But i'll make a drama and say that unfortunately the world is too much judgemental to end being full of acceptation like this, drama or not, it's still how things are.

So...you're into traps & crossdressers then?

Sign in to follow this