Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND 4 members have departed

I...Oh god what is going on here someone explain this shit

Why is Tenten still trying, I wonder.

by all means he definitely should I'd be crying if he was not trying *already crying tho*

so what i'm gathering from this is that either Tenten's a huge dick to work with or all 4 of the other members all just happened to be douches....

平素よりMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDを応援して頂き誠にありがとうございます。
この度Gt衍龍Gt大祐Ba諒Dr哲也は2015年8月21日をもってMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDを脱退することになりました。
何度も話し合いを重ねてきましたが、脱退する4人とMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDの今後を考えての決断となります。
My BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDは2015年7月20日に活動休止し、5人での復活を楽しみにして下さったファンの皆様には大変残念なお知らせになってしまい、また関係者の皆様には大変なご迷惑をおかけ致しました事、心よりお詫び申し上げます。

今後5人のそれぞれの活動を暖かく見守って頂いければ幸いです。

-TenTen

今日をもってMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDを脱退する事になりました!
これが5人にとっての最良の選択でした。
復活を楽しみにしていた方々、ごめんなさい。
これからもMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDをよろしくお願いします。

-Ryo

去年の7.5から今年の7.20まで本当濃い1年間でした
みんなが納得するまで何回も話し合った結果今日をもってMy BACTERIA HEAT IsLANDを脱退する事になりました

1年間本当にありがとうございました

これから違う道に進む仲間達を応援してくれたら嬉しいです。

-Koryuu

一年間だけど本当に色々あった
一年間ありがとうございました

-Tetsuya

I'll be totally honest, at the end of the day I just want him active in some group.

MBHI is a cool experiment, I hate that it looks like it's over.. but then again this project was technically on the shelf since 2008.

It would be hilarious if SKULL/KMW would reform after these one-day revivals (like a couple who both start seeing their exes at the same time)

but just god damn it be active in something Taira.

MBHI going active is a part of what spurred me back into young VK bands in early 2014.

I remember Lynch.'s GALLOWS dropped in April and with Lynch being one of the few veteran bands that I still followed closely from high school days and thus hyping the release so much I was left with a big void feeling how stark and impersonal it was (not to bash that album, I stil enjoy it for what it is) I knew that yester-decade's VK bands alone weren't doing it for me and somehow between becoming irresponsibly into MEJIBRAY and the activation of MBHI, I became closer with small new bands than the older ones.

I might not have become active on MH if it weren't for this period ^

Anyway moral of the story, VK just means a bit more to me when Tenten is involved I think it will always be this way.. This kind of makes me want to listen to nothing today lol

I agree with Elazmus 100%

My heart is broken, this band showed so much promise and they  just split after one year...? Come on man....

Very upset about this. They were solid.

I can't see why so many of Tenten's projects go down the drain. 

Maybe it's a personal thing. Maybe he's a dick?