vote  

90 members have voted

1. 1. vote

• Straight
    • BI
    • LES
    • I just don't know! D:
    • OTHER!!!

omg what was i writing again before. embarrassed.  i am sorry i edited deleted the above sorry.
i am kinda embarrassed to talk about things like this  but
more simple.
i am sexually attracted to guys who look like girls. or generally a majority of japanese guys  look more feminine biological.(even  the one with more masculin appearence seem attractive.)
i am not sexually attracted to girls, i do not want to have sex with them   but i am not disgusted to do it if i care about them.i would.
i get more emotionaly connected with girls than guys. with guys is more difficult for me.
guys that are very masculin seem disgusting to me. i do not feel sexually attracted to them. i wouldn't have sex with them.
so i am a mess. i don't know what i am. can you tell?

also i am thinking lately. i see a lot of people say they are asexual.and i am  trying to understand them, out of curiosity.
first when i was 15 i wasn't thinking about sex either. maybe it has something to do with age.maybe sometimes.
because when i grew up this changed.
also before i saw visual kei guys or japanese guys i was pretty close to be asexual too.
i had sex. i could fall in love but i wasn't sexually attracted with almost anyone.with very few people.
but with japanese guys i do clearly feel sexually attracted to the point i thought "oh that was what other girls mean,now i understand it"
so you never know what will happen

I wouldn't have a clue, to be honest. I find myself attracted more towards men, than to women, but I've had the occasional odd crush on women before. I never had sex before so I wouldn't be able to truly judge between the two sexes, but the idea of having intercourse with women makes me feel rather icky regardless of the occasional sense of attraction. I'm not really ready to stamp a label onto myself yet, or maybe I will never be. I'll just see who crosses my path and makes me happy. 

edit: also what miyuu says above, I am more attracted to feminine men than anything. Sadly most androgenous men turn out to be gay, aha.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

I'm straight. I quite enjoy the guys.

in all honesty

past: bi curious

now: strictly dickly.

I'm a b*tch who can't date another b*tch

not meant to be offensive.

I used to have a gf when I was young&wild, but gotta agree with dora: dicks are nice. Period.

I used to have a gf when I was young&wild, but gotta agree with dora: dicks are nice. Period.

I mean there's girls I may find appealing in rare times, but no man. Throw down for what?

straight, most likely

i've had crushes on girls in the past but i could never imagine myself going any farther than kissing them. i hate vag >:((

& i haven't had any crushes on girls in a long time. i've never been in a relationship but i'd rather try one with a dude rather than a girl. and idk i also like looking at guys more than i like looking at girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've never actually dated anyone, so I can't really say for sure, but I feel different around guys than I do with girls - like I feel a certain spark that's not there with women, and I get way more nervous when I meet a cute boy than when I meet a cute girl.

So I'd say I'm straight.

On 1/13/2017 at 6:59 PM, Zalemu said:

I know this thread is very dead but I think I am one of two lesbians in the entire vk fandom.

You can add me to that. I absolutely adore the ladies.

On 1/13/2017 at 7:50 PM, midi:nette said:

gay af 💦💦

Yep, me too. It's interesting  how sexuality influences perceptions of this genre especially, since so much of the marketing and visuals depend on sex appeal. 

I am definitely bisexual, I've known this ever since I could remember, despite the fact that I am still a virgin and my dating experience is quite...lopsided and nonexistent. Though within the vkei community, I assume that many of the females are interested in women, just because of most of the girls I have came across...are. This thread proves me hella wrong lolol *chokes on my gay tears.*

I think it's because I'm extremely nervous around men...like I've never dated one before, nor do I think one has ever had a genuine crush on me or given me the time of day, not counting my pre-high school days. It's just so much easier for me to speak with girls, talk about girls (lovingly), and do whatever because idk. That's how I'm most comfortable. So it's clear that I prefer girls, though I'm definitely open to the prospect of dating men...however that may be. Guys are just confusing creatures. Then again, I think that about both sexes. I'm just socially awkward and hopeless tbh.

Edited by gekiai

I go by 'bisexual' although I'm attracted to anybody regardless of gender, specially people who can mess with notions of gender (androgynous people, etc.) 

Although I find it way easier to relate  with men rather than women. I rarely get along with other girls for whatever reason and only have a couple of  close girl friends. Even so that doesn't stop me being attracted to females and lately I've been leaning towards women more, if I'm single again I don't think I'll be in relationship with men for a while. 

(tried to go on that tinder app for queer women 'Her' to see if could try to make more female friends or whatever. Huge fail, didn't find many people who could keep a conversation in the first place let alone people who had anything in common with me.)  

On 27/03/2017 at 8:56 PM, Platy said:

I go by 'bisexual' although I've been using 'queer' a lot more lately. 

I'm attracted to anybody regardless of gender, specially people who can mess with notions of gender (androgynous people, etc.) 

Although I find it way easier to relate  with men rather than women. I rarely get along with other girls for whatever reason and only have a couple of  close girl friends. Even so that doesn't stop me being attracted to females and lately I've been leaning towards women more, if I'm single again I don't think I'll be in relationship with men for a while. 

Yo! Soulsister!

Kinda exactly how I view my sexual orientation.

I mean yeah, I consider myself pan because true attraction from me only arises once I've gotten to know the person and their world views and interests and sense of humour. I mean sure I can look at girls or guys on the street and be like "oo mama I'd tap dat" but as quickly as I've spotted them I also forget about them. Honest, tingling crush kinda feeling only comes after I know them as a person.

Also I, too, find men more relatable than women! Women are complex, send mixed signals, want you to know stuff from how they act instead of what they say, and I'm bad at reading into things like that. Girls are more difficult to flirt with as well, to my experience. It's all about different nuances and stuff and I just can't wrap my head around it.

So yeah, in short I'd say I'm physically more attracted to girls, because soft bodies, nice hair, velvety voice and so on, but emotionally I like men more, with their easy to read body language and bold humour.

On 31/03/2017 at 1:18 AM, The Bread Wolf said:

Also I, too, find men more relatable than women! Women are complex, send mixed signals, want you to know stuff from how they act instead of what they say, and I'm bad at reading into things like that. Girls are more difficult to flirt with as well, to my experience. It's all about different nuances and stuff and I just can't wrap my head around it.

So yeah, in short I'd say I'm physically more attracted to girls, because soft bodies, nice hair, velvety voice and so on, but emotionally I like men more, with their easy to read body language and bold humour.

The reason I get along with guys more does come down to them being simpler. Also they seem to be more interested in making an effort, compared to women. 

Whenever I try to talk to a girl (even if it's a girl in my class and I'm trying to talk about our studies) they always look weirdly at me, or just don't seem interested. It's often awkward too. Plus, finding a girl that has the same interests and compatible personality to me has always been a struggle, whereas finding men I can get along with/have stuff in common  is a lot easier. I've only found girls that I can get along with once I came to university and even so, they're my best friends now, so I'm happy with that. 

After having sex with 2 different women and a failed relationship with one I realized I'm straight. Not only women are too complex in relationships, I just don't really get turned on from sleeping with them and when I think of my ex I have a gag reflex. I'm just not an attractive person, so I was just staying away from men, because I was scared of them (and I'm not attracted to most of them, definitely not the type that's common in my country). I'm still doing that, but at least I'm aware of it now.

Edited by Nyasagi

Straight. I can appreciate how women look, but lady parts just don't do it for me I need the D... It's a curse lol  Although I've lived with quite a few lesbians and I'm not sure I could handle the drama if I wasn't straight.

I'm pan but I'm not usually attracted to cis women. It really depends on the person for me. I'm mostly attracted to people who are non-binary, androgynous, gender non-conforming. I just come across as ridiculously straight irl although I don't think my mom has believed for a day in my life that I'm straight. lol She's been questioning me since middle school if I like women and telling me that no matter what I'd be accepted. I'm not openly pan to my family although I know they'd accept me. I feel too afraid to talk about it for some reason.

Sign in to follow this