Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

DISREIGN New Single 「枯れ蓮」(KAREHASU) 2015.12.14 Release

I doubt its surgery,cause people around sweden,finland and norway tend to have a pale skincolor and with that you can do many things xD and of course it is thanks to  the makeup effetcs,you should actually know how the most jrockers look without makeup(not pale,but you know what I mean at least I hope so) xD

But his features are so small and feminine. I'm american though so maybe it's just something to do with Swedish men? I just figured because apparently he has a rich daddy. 

^Like above thats what I thought when I first saw the picture, like "wow he looks like Yuuki" but because of the recent break-up announcement I left it alone

maxresdefault.jpg

But honestly though there are alot of guys all over the world that is termed as looking feminine ( because of people and labels) that are just born that way. It' can't be helped.

The last song wasn't bad but dawg....

You can literally see the try hardness (as with most Swed-Kei) in these photos. 

What's even more annoying is the fool with the mustache still keeping the stache....this dumbass is really serious with it.

But ima peep this new song though. I can manage to negate the looks, as they dont matter as much as the music. 

New Look:

COn2Ph5UAAACzmx.jpg

Due to some technical difficulties the release date of the new single will be postponed. New Date will be announced soon

I'm so looking forward to this. I like the selfies, but no yohio, you look like kaya with ruki's face. the other guys are cute.

an album would have been better though

Edit: the first pic he looks to white to look yuuki, and the image being put fort was not the same too

And I think I have the same leggings as mustache dude.

i thought they were leather pants

is the single already out? If yes, where can I find it maybe on iTunes?

The release has been postponed the new release date will be announced some time in the future... and yes it will be on itunes once its released

Sign in to follow this