beni

[Band Battle] Aldious vs FLiP

Band Battle  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Aldious or FLiP?

• Aldious!
    • FLiP!
    • I like all the sounds!
    • Don't be ridiculous, neither ever sounded good!

These two all female bands began morphing into a different kind of girl band from how they originally debuted. Aldious started out as a metal/Visual Kei group, now becoming more like the typical mainstream girl band, while FLiP were known for their rocking tunes which now sounds like sweet, sugary J-pop.

But which is better? There's only one way to find out. Fight!

(Sound when they debuted)

(Sound change, plus change of vocalist)

Sound when they debuted

(Sound change)

If it's old FLiP, no contest. I still even prefer new FLiP to Aldious. But it's more of a genre preference than anything. 

EDIT: I hadn't listened to Aldious' newest music. I didn't realize they went pop too. O_O Still a little too Avril for me. But much closer to my tastes.

Yeahh...Aldious has never been my thing. And while I'm not a big FLiP fan either, I've probably heard all of their albums and do find some of their songs enjoyable. So FLiP it is.

Aldious hasn't gone pop though, that is just one song from one single. Which was also a rehash of a song from Re:No before joining Aldious.

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/36200-aldious-die-for-you%EF%BC%8Fdearly%EF%BC%8Fbelieve-myself-20150708-aac/

Cool, had no idea about the rehash, quite a choice. Still thought it'd be an interesting comparision anyway. Seeing as this was their latest stuff, I just went for it.

I've washed my hands of Aldious. I'll just listen to the first two albums and Raglaia until Yoshi comes to her senses and boots Re:NO Thanks. It's bad enough that Aldious's music has suffered so much since Re:No More joined but now covering this bad Avril Lavigne song from her failed solo career was the end of it for me.

FLiP are nice but too soft for my tastes.

Never really listened to Aldious and am not interested in doing so, so my vote goes to FLiP. Their old material is great, especially their first EPs, and some of their newer songs are enjoyable too (hell, I was addicted to MADONNA for weeks, no shame).

My vote goes to FLiP. Their old sounds were great and their new sound though leaning towards softer sound, its  still better than Aldious. Never really can click with Aldious new vocal and sound change. At least i still listen to FLiP new material from time to time.