jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

Heroes of Dragon Age. 

Man I got so addicted to it like a while back and gathered myself a nice set of heroes, but then the server (or program or whatever) decided to throw a tutorial at my face in the middle of things and erase all my hard work. So I got so pissed that I stopped playing. Now a few weeks later I'm back in business and hoarding them heroes again. Every time I get an epic I scream internally.

Oldschool RuneScape! Gives my hands and eyes something to do while I plow through all the stuff I download from here.

If anyone else plays, feel free to add me! Username is Ruellia (like the band woo)

MAGAZINES!!

finding my brother's old collection of Newtype magazines made me want to buy the missing issues to complete the collection so i'm hunting them down on ebay right now. i also just subscribed to Otaku USA, which is similar to Newtype but NOT DEAD. i also found out about Rue Morgue which is a magazine for horror related stuff and i'm gonna buy a couple issues first before i decide about subscribing to it. it's a little pricey..

Reading. I literally can't stop and I'm glad about it since I've never been much of a reader so yeah, that's pretty positive!

Btw, does music count? Nah, I'm messing around.

/is out/