jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

First off, im not that obscene because im not from that part of london but im sure he's not like that in real life - he might swear a lot but hes putting it on for the video

I know, i was talking about how sounds different from america, but sorry if i offended you.

I fucking love you :3

:)

I'm currently addict to Mass Effect Universe (video games & book), Battlefield 4 (better than CoD:Ghost) & Game of Thrones universe (book & tv show)

I'm currently addict to Mass Effect Universe (video games & book), Battlefield 4 (better than CoD:Ghost) & Game of Thrones universe (book & tv show)

(and since 1999 addict to Pokemon xD)

Right now... listening to old releases that I own but never took the time to give another chance.

Lately it was Kagrra, Sadie, and the Gazette releases.

tv shows, pop & Lycaon, and me bed

oh water, cant drink enough water, suddenly its tasty

oh water, cant drink enough water, suddenly its tasty

Honey... how? X'D

Things I'm currently addicted to... a certain someone (chu know who chu are~) and BUMP OF CHICKEN. x3

Honey... how? X'D

Things I'm currently addicted to... a certain someone (chu know who chu are~) and BUMP OF CHICKEN. x3

lol idk maybe the taste the filter makes. before I hated it. something to do with growing up

Mind you but... being autistic means my obsessions can change rapidly. :P As of now, I'm addicted to The Stalin by Born and Ryoga. XD I'm just too lazy to change my theme on here

Wow... my post is kind of old. Um, right now... aside from my permanent addiction to my hero, I'm also addicted to SCREW. I absolutely love the song Remember Me. It's so beautiful and one of my favorites on their new EP. <3

kpop, kyoselflove, junkfood, tv shows, pausing while looking at eyecandy and thinking/saying dirty things 

whats between aferni's legs, aferni's lips, hands. and smell